•  

Farewell from Carnity

Its sad to see you leave, certainly our loss

I will miss the building up of excitement right from the time you posted and introduced the drive, rekindling it trough well timed mid-week nugget and taking it to another level while announcing the convoy numbering! The actual experience and excitement surpassed on each drive - always creative in route selection which pushed and challenged me no matter which area we were driving; have always ended your drives with a sense of euphoria and accomplishment.

Thank you for that, you will be missed.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

It's really sad to see you leaving @Lorenzo Candelpergher,

I didnt have the chance to drive with you more often, but the FB+ Faya you led on a weekday morning remains as one of my all time favorite, true enjoyment.

I wish you the best in your new adventures!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Sad to hear @Lorenzo Candelpergher

Your drives always epic from posting till drive report. we will miss you badly, 

wish you all the best and hope to see you somewhere around UAE dunes, 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Your drives were the most sought after and eagerly awaited on the weekly schedule. We will all miss you a lot @Lorenzo Candelpergher.  See you when I see you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

@Lorenzo Candelpergher That is really deeply sad news, your name is always famous among Desert Hunters to explore, challenge and push the throttle Engine, My Dream to learn from you to push  my JLRU away now. 

Wish  to see YOU someday in somewhere. All The Best. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Lorenzo Candelpergher you know my thoughts of sadness to see you leave.

I have nothing but fond memories of all of your drives whether driving or supporting. 

You always pushed the convoy and taught us new things and to overcome any apprehension.

Before and after the drive your build-up and drive reports were always so well written with a real attention for detail and memory for how everyone had performed.

Thank you also for leading Night drives in areas requiring skill and awareness but full of excitement.

All the best and hope to see you soon 🌵

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Will be missing what I usually call “Lorenzo “ drives. Yes, your drives @Lorenzo Candelpergher were always special, carrying your taste. Will always remember drives in little sweihan and the recce drive in Abu Dhahi 😅 that was really fun. Wish you all the best always. Hope will meet again. 

take care

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Lorenzo Candelpergher sad to hear but wish you the best in your new chapter. I always appreciated your clear, precise and specific communication. Great explanations and efficient well-run drives... Little did I know that last weekend would be the final drive, with me as your second lead! You'll be missed. Go well! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use