•  

Goodbye my friends

Jeepie

Marjan, from the day you joined us, i have always remembered your perseverance and skills. Your drive leads have been impeccable, and you have supported numerous convoys and was a trusty companion within each position of the convoy.

We always had great laughs, and you allowed me to brush up on my mother tongue regularly, so we could align with each other better at times.

You will be sorely missed, and i hope you keep your TJ roaring in the sand, because that's what it's made for.  

I understand your reason for leaving and fully respect it. As much as we all have the passion to keep moving forward with the club, on each higher step on the ladder there comes more chores, demands, and rules along with it, and might take away the initial fun of hitting the sand.  Carnity has been growing so extremely fast that we sometimes forget to clear our heads and just enjoy the ride.

Take care and hope to see you in the sands nearby !

• Like (+1) 9

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

It's really sad to see you leaving Marjan, being for rules or chore your experience and knowledge will be greatly missed here.

You were the true pioneer who contributed with a game changing idea of restricting single drive in 2019, to make things fair and open for all. Followed by many great teamwork, silently delivering on the community spirit with best of your capabilities and supporting newbie to achieve great wonders, as many have mentioned above.

Wish you good luck for all your future endeavor and hope to see you soon, drive safe.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

This is indeed sad, compounded by the fact that you and Lorenzo announced on the same day. 

thank you Marjan for bringing your positive attitude which was always contagious, sharing your knowledge and leading superb drives. Hope to continue seeing you on the sand though from time to time. Wish you the very best. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Jeepie Marjan, like everyone else here I will be sad to see you leave but understand your reasons.

I enjoyed being part of your Leads, or having you as support in other drives. You always came across as calm and assuring which is exactly what is required. 

I especially enjoyed the chance to get to know you a little better during the recent Desert Recovery Course.

All the best and keep on driving 🌵

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Marjan @Jeepie, definitely you'll be missed. I remember, you were the first support from the community who guided me on the AND with @Brette. Thank you so much for everything!

All the best! God bless you

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

sad to hear your departure as well @Jeepie 

always amazed about your calmness, willingness to help other and going to miss your drive photos which you post in tons and i always love them.  

Wish you all the best and hope to see you soon in passenger seat of mighty black pajero. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Marjan, for sure it's sad to see you leave. You have immensely contributed to the Club in many ways and especially in terms of leading as well as supporting drives. I am sure you are going to be missed. 

Wish you good luck. Take care.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Jeepie I have driven with you a few times and had learnt a lot from you. Whilst I am sorry to see you leave the club, I respect your decision for doing so.  Nevertheless, I hope you will be able to recalibrate and come back in the future on the terms that are acceptable to you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use