•  

Goodbye my friends

Jeepie

@Jeepie Marjan…. I am sorry for you leaving the club. Will be missing your calmness. Enjoyed driving with you, supporting me, and supporting the LL drives. I wish you all the best in your future plans, and hope will meet sometime in sand.

• Like (+1) 5

20211017_122404980_iOS.jpg.a3ac48cd62622bd7ec61a067435f48f8.jpg

We will miss you a lot. Tot ziens.

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 4

don't drive like its your last one.

Hi Marjan @Jeepie sad to know about your decision to leave. Have been pleasure interacting with you over numerous drives especially DCT... irrespective of our results your leadership and calm attitude made it a day to remember for us all. 

Have a great time ahead, we will miss you and hoping that we catch up sometime soon (try to join Richard over some drives once in a while).

Cheers

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Jeepie i am very sad to see you go away. Driving with you was so much fun! . I loved the passion that you have for the desert. 

I really hope will get the chance to drive again .

Good luck

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Jeepie always sad to see the loss of an asset. I recall your sensible and calm approach, adding a level-headed element to the drives.... A powerful heart-felt post from @Wrangeld . Well done for having the courage to follow your heart - not everyone manages that. We hope to see you in  a different capacity, possibly as a passenger next to Richard, in the future! Go well. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use