•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Batayeh to Bareer - Sharjah - 16 Jan 2022

Frederic

@Murad Hamed @Mahmoud Taha as we had two dropouts, I will add you to the drive. You are welcome to join us tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

14 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Murad Hamed @Mahmoud Taha as we had two dropouts, I will add you to the drive. You are welcome to join us tomorrow.

Sorry i just saw the comments.

Happy to join next week.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @Frederic and the rest of the convoy for your patience while we changed out my blown tire.    I never wanted to be “that driver” who takes precious desert driving time away from other Carnity members.  My apologies for the delay.  Thank you to all who assisted with the change.  The big board, 2 ton jack, and shoveling assistance is appreciated. What would a person do in soft sand?    We would  have LOVED to continue as my daughter and her friend were on their first desert drive and having a blast.  Just couldn’t risk it with no spare tire.  My wife’s bank account is now 2000 aed lighter due to 4 brand new tires installed this evening.    Good thing she has the job in the family🤣. Anyway, thank you again Fred and the team.  Felt great to be back in the sand after a year away.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Roger K said:

Thank you @Frederic and the rest of the convoy for your patience while we changed out my blown tire.    I never wanted to be “that driver” who takes precious desert driving time away from other Carnity members.  My apologies for the delay.  Thank you to all who assisted with the change.  The big board, 2 ton jack, and shoveling assistance is appreciated. What would a person do in soft sand?    We would  have LOVED to continue as my daughter and her friend were on their first desert drive and having a blast.  Just couldn’t risk it with no spare tire.  My wife’s bank account is now 2000 aed lighter due to 4 brand new tires installed this evening.    Good thing she has the job in the family🤣. Anyway, thank you again Fred and the team.  Felt great to be back in the sand after a year away.  

It was good to see you back @Roger K. Don't worry these things happen and it's in a way better that the tyres gives up on slow speed in the desert, and not on the highway. If you are selling the LR3, make sure to charge 2000AED extra 🤣

Take care !

• Haha (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Frederic I just saw the email and noticed that you have mentioned me here , sorry for that . 

I wish we can have better communication way other than email, such as WhatsApp!.

On 1/15/2022 at 8:09 PM, Frederic said:

Important Information

Terms of use