•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Khaznah to Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 15 Jan 2022

Frederic

4 hours ago, Adnan Halepota said:

Hi @Frederic, i ve waitlisted for this drive.

Its the only drive in Abu Dhabi and would really like to join you guys. 

Hi @Adnan HalepotaI have added you to the drive. See you soon !

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Thanks for signing up @Derius Olivier @Zed @Josh T. @Santoso Marjuki @Salim Akhtar @Mus_hus78 @Arshad Roojee @Hasan Wahlan @Anoop Nair @Pascal @Adnan Halepota

This drive will be in a new area (at least for me) so we might have to shuffle the drive plan a bit based on how many fences we come across.

For the Dubai residents please be aware you will need to have a GREEN status on your AlHosn App when you cross the border, so please make sure you have done a PCR test prior so it reflects on the app.

• Like (+1) 2

9 hours ago, Frederic said:

This drive will be in a new area (at least for me) so we might have to shuffle the drive plan a bit based on how many fences we come across.

Hi @Fred as your Abu Dhabi Host I'd recommend going North 20km... dear daredevils @Hasan Wahlan @Josh T. @Mus_hus78 this is what awaits us 20km North 👇🏻

C6C89DC6-1BB6-4484-959B-7F05BFD94424.png.55e4c1f90f015b8b54d33832e6b44fe2.png

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Zed said:

Hi @Fred as your Abu Dhabi Host I'd recommend going North 20km... dear daredevils @Hasan Wahlan @Josh T. @Mus_hus78 this is what awaits us 20km North 👇🏻

C6C89DC6-1BB6-4484-959B-7F05BFD94424.png.55e4c1f90f015b8b54d33832e6b44fe2.png

Thanks 🙏 ZED for your recommendation…. Looks like ANT hill from top anyways after crossing so many dunes in liwa and butais surely it looks like one ☝️ 🤩

@Zed that area belongs to Royal Family and after seeing the Arabic signposts with stern warnings it has been labeled as no-go area for Carnity drives. 

So keep your memories from the last time we were there and save them for maximum nostalgia 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Sad (0) 1

38 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Zed that area belongs to Royal Family and after seeing the Arabic signposts with stern warnings it has been labeled as no-go area for Carnity drives. 

Haha so last time we had excuses; 1) didn't bring an Arabic translator with us;  2) was looking for some materials like barb wires since someone's exhaust pipes were touching the sand 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.b465d5f921b05cb06d0017f06a51f268.png

Please find the convoy list. 

@Pascal unfortunately as your promotion request did not come through, i will have to decline you from joining this drive. I would highly recommend you to complete your 5NB drives and then re-apply to have more chances of getting that Fewbie promotion. Please understand that this is purely a safety precaution from our side so we are at all times sure that any member is comfortable at the drive level and we can make sure there is no risk for incidents.  

We will be using Channel 1: 446.006Mhz 

See you all tomorrow ! 

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use