•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Khaznah to Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 15 Jan 2022

Frederic

15 hours ago, Zed said:

Hi @Fred as your Abu Dhabi Host I'd recommend going North 20km... dear daredevils @Hasan Wahlan @Josh T. @Mus_hus78 this is what awaits us 20km North 👇🏻

C6C89DC6-1BB6-4484-959B-7F05BFD94424.png.55e4c1f90f015b8b54d33832e6b44fe2.png

@ZedHere is the bowl you are referring to.  I have been there once and its was simply astonishing,    its shame we cant go back again.   

8CB0EE24-6D8D-4275-ADB2-ED0747986BAC.jpeg.d5a92e237b4305eddc94750c66ee0a80.jpeg

if you want to awe your self a bit look into below drive thread for some awesome videos. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

@ZedHere is the bowl you are referring to.  I have been there once and its was simply astonishing,    its shame we cant go back again.   

Thanks @Rizwanm2! We did go on 11th June 2021 last year led by Fred, supported by Sri & Asif... it was also a Fewbie drive, but I think more of an "upgraded Fewbie" 😂  Somebody got 2 pop-outs;  someone's exhaust fell off;  someone almost broke a diff or something;  someone was almost stuck in the bowl since he kept on looping & looping but not reaching the top exit 😂😂 It was so tense that there were not much pics nor videos uploaded to the gallery https://carnity.com/gallery/category/796-fewbie-sweihan-abu-dhabi-11-jun-2021   , but thanks for your Videos, now i can be nostalgic and cherish those bowl-looping moments 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Hi Frederic,

I am currently waitlisted for this drive which I would very much like to attend.  I applied for fewbie promotion on Monday this week having already completed the requisite 5 drives and the Desert Masterclass all with Carnity.  I hope to receive positive news on this soon!

Best regards,

Julian

29 minutes ago, Julian Patterson said:

Hi Frederic,

I am currently waitlisted for this drive which I would very much like to attend.  I applied for fewbie promotion on Monday this week having already completed the requisite 5 drives and the Desert Masterclass all with Carnity.  I hope to receive positive news on this soon!

Best regards,

Julian

Hi @Julian Patterson thanks for informing. If you receive the promotion today I will add you to the convoy list, but given the amount of members in the club this easily takes a week sometimes to get approved. 

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Hi @Julian Patterson thanks for informing. If you receive the promotion today I will add you to the convoy list, but given the amount of members in the club this easily takes a week sometimes to get approved. 

Fingers crossed!

@Julian Patterson @Pascal as both your promotions just came through, i will be adding you both to the drive. Will post the convoy list in a few minutes. Please confirm if you can make it.

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

11 minutes ago, Frederic said:

@Julian Patterson @Pascal as both your promotions just came through, i will be adding you both to the drive. Will post the convoy list in a few minutes. Please confirm if you can make it.

Thanks, I'll be there!

1 hour ago, Julian Patterson said:

Thanks, I'll be there!

1 hour ago, Frederic said:

Hello Frederic, great, I will join. See you tomorrow

Pascal

Important Information

Terms of use