•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 16 Jan 2022

Gaurav

3 minutes ago, fayazc said:

Hi, I would like to join this drive please.

2012 Range Rover Vogue stock

Ground clearance ☑️

front tow hook ☑️

air pump ☑️

Hi Fayaz, welcome to carnity, please waitlist yourself in drive calendar, so if anyone drops out, you will be first in WL.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Requesting everyone to please watch this briefing video without any distractions.

@Andre Olivenca @Eli Zandro Hamoy @ZULFIKHAR NAIYAR @Kishore Venkat @hugo @Charles Wallace @Sivakumar @Nasr.990 @Vinod Damodaran @Udit S @Abdul Basit Khan @Shahzad Akbani

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Welcome back Basit, good to see you after a long.

@Gaurav Bhai,

Installed today Skid plate along with radiator protective bracket. 10mm

Compressor, flag, Tyre pressure gauge and other essential stuff will get it tomorrow. 

Very Important for all X-Terra owners from 2006-2015 2gen. must install the skid plate with bracket because X-Terra having the radiator at the nose, just behind the bumper. suppose if you going down on steep dune and found just 20 Degree angle or sudden pocket to clip on then your front bumper and radiator may get damage badly. The skid plate and radiator bracket will protect you from this situation and you can bash the dune perfectly without the stuck.

44EDE108-D061-45CC-B67C-F24A47E2DE39.jpeg

Edited by Abdul Basit Khan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

11 hours ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

@Gaurav Bhai,

Installed today Skid plate along with radiator protective bracket. 10mm

Compressor, flag, Tyre pressure gauge and other essential stuff will get it tomorrow. 

Very Important for all X-Terra owners from 2006-2015 2gen. must install the skid plate with bracket because X-Terra having the radiator at the nose, just behind the bumper. suppose if you going down on steep dune and found just 20 Degree angle or sudden pocket to clip on then your front bumper and radiator may get damage badly. The skid plate and radiator bracket will protect you from this situation and you can bash the dune perfectly without the stuck.

44EDE108-D061-45CC-B67C-F24A47E2DE39.jpeg

also if you have mud flaps remove it.  that will be first thing you will lose in desert in case if you get stuck. 

btw i have same skid plate and it served me well. during last 1.5 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

HI.  Got a Xterra 2015 Offorad. I have done probably 15 drives before but still new overall. Car is lifted with AT tiers. Got all needed equipment on list (recovery points, rope, radio, flag, deflator, air pump, shovel, skid plate, etc.)  and a bit more. Excited to join and hopefully be moved out of this waiting list :)

Issa

Edited by Aghabi
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hi Gaurav

Is it ok that my Jeep Wrangler currently has the roof removed?

I can't see anything to say it is an issue, but thought I would double check just in case? It has the full roll cage etc as standard in a wrangler TJ, and I am happy on the sun/temperature aspect

Thanks

Charlie

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use