•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 15 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and Above 

When:  15 January 2022, Saturday.

Meeting time: 1:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/o9mpu25Dfqav6tTn8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 05:30 PM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 5 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

Good morning dear friends. As of today, below is the names. As of now we have full drive, and 3 WL. Would appreciate all to consider this and confirm still joining. Will then arrange for the convoy order list.

Nice weekend.

Attendees

Manage

Waitlisted Attendees

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning dear friends. As of today, below is the names. As of now we have full drive, and 3 WL. Would appreciate all to consider this and confirm still joining. Will then arrange for the convoy order list.

Nice weekend.

Attendees

Manage

Waitlisted Attendees

Confirm 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear desert wanderers, @Chinthaka Ruwan @Charbel @Chris Wing @Sunil Mathew @Pacific @Humayun Ghias @Russ @Matt.T @Archibald Jurdi @Amir Amiri @Abu Muhammad @Ranjan Das @Jorge Stepniak Felippe below convoy list for tomorrow afternoon IM drive. Look forward to see you in sand, and hope will have good time. For any reason, you can reach me on my mobile 0506318834.

B1BC669A-294C-4BB5-8DE7-7207C6047BE6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

37 minutes ago, Sunil Mathew said:

thanks for extending the convoy @Hisham Masaad.. In the RSVP screen , i am still on waitlist. I hope this will get corrected ?

Thank you @Sunil Mathew for the same, Done. You can remove your self from WL. @Amir Amiri same for you as well

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad Thanks for the excellent drive today.  It was a long convoy but everyone did so well. No stucks, No Pop outs, No breakdowns. Even though we finished the drive little early we covered more distance than a normal drive.  Sand is soft and car was behaving differently and it was a good experience for me.  Thanks @Russ and @Ranjan Das for the excellent support.
See you all soon.  

WhatsApp Image 2022-01-15 at 19.38.10.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use