•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 15 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for leading us through a memorable drive this afternoon, one of the best I have had in the area. 
Hope your son is now fully recovered, maybe it was not the motion sickness but the anxiety of getting his driving license that got him excited. Wish him all the very best.

A pity that most coveted dunes have been made out of bound. This and notwithstanding the vigilante three car convoy that decided to tag along, you made sure that we had absolute fun.

I had two firsts todays, first - my first under your lead; second, shovel/rope free drive through this area. Everyone drove beautifully. Thank you everyone for the company and make it a wonderful afternoon. Hope to see you guys soon

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

S@Hisham Masaad thanks for today's drive was great fun, challenging and well paced. Though we have driven together many times it was the first time we have been out with you as the lead and it disappoint, excellent fun, good calm  support from @Russ and @Ranjan Das and a competent convey made for a good afternoon out.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for an action packed drive on Saturday!

From the unexpected temporary additions to our convoy, to avoiding the high volumes of other desert dwellers, to the changeable sand conditions, there was plenty to keep us all occupied!

A very capable convoy with no issues other than a few lost tracks which we quickly resolved. 

Good to see you and well driven @Chinthaka Ruwan (perfect 2nd lead) @Chris Wing @Charbel @Sunil Mathew @Pacific @Humayun Ghias @Matt.T @Archibald Jurdi @Amir Amiri @Abu Muhammad and @Ranjan Das with the Sweep.

PS - Pics in the Gallery 📸🌵

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Hisham MasaadThanks for the drive this weekend!

It's the first drive where I didn't have to use my shovel :) excellent group of drivers and was a pleasure seeing you all. 

I've never seen Badayer that packed and it was a good call to just avoid the other crazy drivers. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thanks for the great drive @Hisham Masaad, eventhough we had to cut it short in terms of time, the drive still ticked all boxes in terms of the excitement and thrill expected from an IM drive!! Happy to be of help to Abdelghani, and i hope it was a one off occurrence and he is going to be back with a bang on your next drive , like usual 👍

The badayer area was "particularly" interesting as me and @Charbel had to race with couple of crazy dune buggie drivers up a dune, in parallel by our sides ...man that was scary :-) ..  Many other places had me conquer my inhibitions  towards long climbs , sharp turns etc while maintaining the fun factor .

Kudos to all fellow drivers , especially those at the back who were brilliant driving through the churned up sand we frontrunners create.

Looking forward to the next one, until then .. 🖐️🖐️

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use