Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Ghantoot Express - Dubai - 15 Jan 2021

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ghantoot Express - Drive Report "One day, when the wind is perfect, the sail just needs to open, and the world is full of beauty. Today is such a day." - Rumi When the drive was being planne

Dear Desertnauts, in preparation of tomorrow's drive, a bit of information to enjoy the ride as much as possible. The meeting point has been set just beyond the exit of Al Qudra's Last Exit

@Ale Vallecchi …. What a drive… Thankyou! 95km with only a few stucks and a flat tire!  Brilliant drive by the full convoy on a trip that had everything (except the rain).   Sorry I didn’t get to see

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

@Ale Vallecchi hi ale - was looking forward to my 1st drive with you.

unfortunately i will need to remove myself from this drive for medical reasons.

catch up with you guys soon.

cheers

Get well soon, my friend! I hope it is not too serious!

Regards, Felix

50 minutes ago, Rodi said:

Hi @Ale Vallecchi can I be in WL it will be my only drive for the weekend, thanks

Hi @Rodi. You can surely place yourself in the Waiting List. Will update you by tomorrow on your status. Thanks

49 minutes ago, Miamimoe said:

Hey folks, so rain is forecasted with cloud seeding. What’s the protocol if it’s raining?

Hello @Miamimoe. We'll still drive, although there may be delays in the departure time, if raining is going to delay our deflation. If not, it'll be driving as usual, and even more fun. 

• Like (+1) 1

For replying to this topic, please

Subscribe and then join Offroad Club

And enjoy multiple level off-road drives - every weekend.

Important Information

Terms of use