•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 17 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

57 minutes ago, Felix Obst said:

Will be wet and hard like hell - looking forward guys!!! 

Good point @Felix Obst we can take this into advantage. However we might not be able to do all the manoeuvres we want as Safety comes first . Let’s see tomorrow it’s expected not to be as rainy as today but this will leave us a firmer ground and no slip faces to crisscross as smooth as usual . Nevertheless the good accompany and fresh air is all what I am looking for 😉 

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Good point @Felix Obst we can take this into advantage. However we might not be able to do all the manoeuvres we want as Safety comes first . Let’s see tomorrow it’s expected not to be as rainy as today but this will leave us a firmer ground and no slip faces to crisscross as smooth as usual . Nevertheless the good accompany and fresh air is all what I am looking for 😉 

Hoping for good accompany - seeing Felix signed up!

Looking forward to see you tomorrow!!!

E2631034-EFB4-4A7A-AE41-B5D2B713F836.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Friends 

@Ashok chaturvedi @Felix Obst @Alfred Alinazar @Tom B @Harshad Ashraf @Waqas Parvez @Santoso Marjuki @FARAZ MOHAMMED

Good morning 

Please find below the convoy list . 
see you all at 16:45 . we will use radio channel 1 

RSVP closed 

image.jpeg.cb02c94a81a10a51a642d13f91808a06.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2

Hello dear friends 

for a reason out of my control , I couldn’t come today . Apology.Thank you @Shaaz Sha for taking over the lead 🙏 and thanks to all who came today . Wish you all best time good health and safe drive , always 

cheers

Mohamed  

• Like (+1) 5

Hello..Thank you @M.Seidam for the opportunity to take over your drive and it was a fantastic drive. Every one in the convoy were deflated and ready when I reached the meeting point. After the briefing, we started slowly and cautiously since some changes in the dune formation, which was already informed to me by @Ale Vallecchi and @M.Seidam. After a few minutes of drive we were all set with the nature of the terrain and every one drove to perfection. We had to deal with a couple of stucks and thanks to @Ashok chaturvedi for the tugs and helps in recoveries and for sweeping the convoy to safety . Great job sir. Thank you @Santoso Marjuki for a perfect second lead. It was a pleasure meeting you after long time.You did a great job today buddy. . @FARAZ MOHAMMED did well today with his pajero and could see you ready for all the challenges. 👏👏. @Alfred Alinazar..struggled a little bit at the beginning especially on the climbs and did great towards the end of the drive. Good job bro.👍. @Tom B man.. You were amazing today with you LC. Didn't seem to have any issues in conquering the track. 👏👏. @Harshad Ashraf it seems like you are not completely in sync with your beast. You struggled at some points and had to re route...but its all ok and a few more drives with your LC will definitely give you more comfy drives. Keep up the spirit buddy 👍. @Felix Obst..man you were incredible.. Did soo well on the side slops and it was a treat for the eyes.👏👏👍. @Waqas Parvez.. The prado boy.  You did amazing today buddy. It was all churned up track for you..but drove brilliantly, Did excellent 🤐🤐👍. It was a pleasure driving with all of you and hope to see you soon in the sand

IMG_20220117_174713~2.jpg

IMG_20220117_174337~2.jpg

IMG_20220117_174407~2.jpg

IMG_20220117_174355~3.jpg

IMG_20220117_174351~2.jpg

IMG_20220117_181429~2.jpg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@Shaaz ShaFirstly thank you for backing up,it was my first drive with you but surely not the last🙂,the first half of the drive was thrilling with amazing long range high dunes and technical ridges,the drive in the night was challenging but following your lead felt always confident @Ashok chaturvedi sir thank for  sweeping and  karak chaye🙂,for the rest of crew chin-up it was brave drive,i have shared few pics in the gallery.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Shaaz Sha thank you for a fantastic drive last night. The side sloping and bowls before sun down were incredible and I really enjoyed the fast pace. And then to experience my first night drive under a full moon was quite something. Finally - thank you for your kind words in the drive report. I am already looking forward to joining your drive in Sharjah on Sunday!

@Ashok chaturvedi great support to the whole convey as sweep. Thanks 🙏 

I took a few pics and will post them in the gallery shortly. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

@Shaaz Sha Super thank you for most thrilled evening to dark time drive of course with Moon in the sky, the terrain play ground unbelievable excited in Quadra Area just closed by depleted point.

@Ashok chaturvedi excellent support as well as the guardian sweeper and most energetic person with Brilliant Tea Under Moon 🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Shaaz Sha once again thank you so much for jumping in and making this awesome experience possible! It was a great drive and definitely worth it to drop the pencil earlier. @Ashok chaturvedi thank you as well for your patience, experience and chai which made this ride a great fun and event for all of us.

Looking forward to part two on Sunday and wish you all a successful week! 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use