•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 21 Jan 2022

Foxtrot Oscar

Pin on God's Amazing Creation

Drive Brief
Join me in the wonderful dunes of Lisaili for an awesome off-road adventure. Lisaili's dunes come in all shapes and sizes, giving you the perfect opportunity to test your off-road skills and have lots of safe fun in the sand.

🎵 It's Friday then, Saturday, Sunday, what? 🎵

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive details

Level:  Fewbie and above 

When: 21 January 2022, Friday.

Meeting time: 02:00pm Sharp (without exception)

Meeting Point:  Lisaili Fort 
https://goo.gl/maps/ZikRWU1YYas968yT9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 06:00pm

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL  ENDING THE DRIVE A POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 3:00pm
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

RSVP On the Calendar Event Below

• Like (+1) 1

• Foxtrot Oscar changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 21 Jan 2022

Good afternoon fellow adventurers,

We have quite a few wishing to join Friday's drive, therefore can I ask those who have RSVPd to confirm their attendance or remove the RSVP if you're unable to join.

Attendees:
@KAMALIO

@Michel Van Woudenberg

@Chinthaka Ruwan

@Joseph Raju

@Faisal Alhashimi

@Thomas Varghese

@Imran Kashif

@Markus B

@Muhammad Qasim

There is no issue if your plans have changed and you're unable to join, I just need to know in order to create the convoy.

Thanks in advance :) 

• Like (+1) 3

As of now I am confirmed. Looking forward to drive with you Angela. Its been a long long time I haven't driven in your convoy. Wanted to give up my space when you said there are others in the waitlist but on second thoughts yalla lets go. Its been really long time. So others in the waitlist I'm sorry. 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Michel Van Woudenberg said:

I’m game despite the rather insane winds we should expect Friday !

157CC42D-E20F-4C1E-B781-FB2CB9B5BC3E.jpeg

It will be fun @Michel Van Woudenberg. Last Sunday drive with @Shaaz Sha was similar to this. My wiper didn't stop from start to finish. By the way let me warn you beforehand. The general perception is the sand gets compacted when its wet and is relatively easy to drive. The fact is the sand gets very slippery when wet while raining. A moment's distraction and a slight deviation from the track made by the car before you will force you completely off the track. Be very careful. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Joseph Raju, Looking forward to drive with you on Friday. By the way I'm just an ordinary club member who is still learning how to drive my car in the desert. Thank you for your enthusiasm to drive me me. Its my pleasure to drive with you. Its over 1 year I have started to learn and still learning. More than my presence you will enjoy @Foxtrot Oscar's skill in leading the convoy. Its always a pleasure to watch her skills in manuvering her black XTERRA through the dunes. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use