•  

Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022

Foxtrot Oscar

Fewbie Desert Drive - Faqa - Solar Park - 24 Jan 2020 - Events Calendar -  Carnity.com

Oh my Faqa! Those of you who have driven with me in Faqa know what to expect, if you haven't? YALLA! 

Drive Brief

We will start in the usual spot and head through the dunes,  heading south to the spectacular practically virgin sands, with razor sharp, long range dunes  that scream out for us to bash them down with our skid plates. As we head to Solar Park the big boys come out and there are some awesome opportunities to sweep up and around some challenging dunes.

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above

When:  23 January 2022, Sunday pm

Meeting time: 2:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/jtZXG4XXN56exRBU6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 6:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

Please Reply to the Calendar Event Below

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Afternoon Intermediate Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022
1 minute ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Wl please. 2nd drive

This drive is at 2 pm and the drive I joined is for morning. WL option is not allowing me to waitlist

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Archibald Jurdi said:

Waitlist please. First drive.

16 minutes ago, Alain Canivet-Abikhalil said:

WL @Foxtrot Oscar please

Hi @Archibald Jurdi and @Alain Canivet-Abikhalil you can waitlist yourself now by clicking on Add Waitlist button on calendar (new feature).

image.png

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use