Foxtrot Oscar

39 minutes ago, Foxtrot Oscar said:

@Gauravcan you check ?

Hi @Gaurav the system is not allowing me to waitlist

2 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

Hi @Gaurav the system is not allowing me to waitlist

Sure, will get it checked.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

3 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Sure, will get it checked.

@Gaurav this is what the system is reporting when I try to waitlist. My 1st drive is in the morning with @Shaaz Sha and @Foxtrot Oscar's drive is in the afternoon. 

Screenshot_2022-01-17-21-56-59-24_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

More than joining the drive i wish @Carnity club ease out the bugs. As a member of more than an year now I'm proud of what Carnity club has achieved in documenting offroading of the drivers. Hope @Gaurav will solve this issue too. The new waitlist system itself is a great technological achievement. 

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Thomas Varghese said:

More than joining the drive i wish @Carnity club ease out the bugs. As a member of more than an year now I'm proud of what Carnity club has achieved in documenting offroading of the drivers. Hope @Gaurav will solve this issue too. The new waitlist system itself is a great technological achievement. 

Shaaz drive end time was set at 11 PM instead of AM and that's why system restricted you.

Please try now.

• WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Shaaz drive end time was set at 11 PM instead of AM and that's why system restricted you.

Please try now.

So this proves the system is perfect and its human error which caused it to reject my waitlist. Wow. 

Unfortunately , i have to bow out of the drive @Foxtrot Oscar and others...removing myself from the event , so that one of the WL can be in ..

i was really looking forward to the "Yalla" drive :-) , signed up first , but plans for weekend have changed.

• Sad (0) 3

Important Information

Terms of use