•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 22 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

2 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Will be missing your company @Naim Aoun, thought will add the first drive waitlisted names

Isllam kindly took me on his Fewbie plus ride Sunday. 

• Well Done (+2) 1

Just notice am been added  to drive  

sorry but i wont able to reach there on time 

i remove my name incase one one wanna join

my bad i did not see it on time it was long waiting list i thought i wont have chance to drive

• Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaadfor leading a great drive today, and thanks to @Ashy and @Paul Zeitoun for supporting. 
The sand was particularly soft in places, and despite a couple of delays for popouts (which is always a learning experience for us all) we had a great final 45 mins extension to attempt some of the bigger dunes to challenge the cars and drivers!

I’ve put a few pics in the gallery which my son took. 

See you all soon! 🦖 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks @Hisham Masaad Always a great pleasure driving with you where you give a good mix of technical dunes, with also a chance to rev the engines with high dunes.

@Ashy and @Paul Zeitoun thanks for he support.

I will be adding some pics into the gallery as well.

Thanks to everyone else for accepting the extension so I could get my "fix" for the week 🙃

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you @KAMALIO @Jose Thomas @Mark D @Omar ElGamal @Ashy @Karthik Raptor @Sudhanva Sonawane @Rob S @Richard Franks and @Paul Zeitoun for joining. it was fun at the end, unfortunately much time spent on replacing tire and try to fix a pop out. Usually the area is more fun, but turned out somehow technical after the rain and wind happened last week. Every one was good, except some refusals which was self recovered, and there was no need for any recovery tools. Thanks @Ashy and @Paul Zeitoun for the support. Thanks @KAMALIOfor being SL. Hope to see you again, and the area is back to  normal.

See you soon in sand

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use