•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022

Islam Soliman

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When:  23 Jan 2022, Sunday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point:
https://maps.google.com?q=24.7924720,55.3752220&hl=en-AE&gl=ae&entry=gps&lucs=s2se,a1

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL END THE DRIVE AT A POINT WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 Fewbies and above drivers. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on Below Calendar:

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022

Thanks @Junaid120120 for your interest to join.. however you RSVPed under manage tab so unfortunately I will have to remove your RSVP. Pls feel free to reRSVP as going instead

11 minutes ago, imranaasghar81 said:

Just out of interest where is middle earth? Hopefully we get to swing by lorien

There is one way to know 😂

• Haha (+1) 1

Hi @Naim Aoun.. as this is a fewbie  plus drive I will have to remove your RSVP as you are still showing as fewbie.. looking forward for having the opportunity to drive together soon

• Like (+1) 1

Hi everyone!

I would like to be part of this drive in case there are spots available. Please let me know. Thanks and hope to see you all on Sunday morning.

Edited by Andre Olivenca
Apologies...disregard my comment as I just confirmed this is was a Fewbie plus....
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Islam Soliman said:

Hi @Naim Aoun.. as this is a fewbie  plus drive I will have to remove your RSVP as you are still showing as fewbie.. looking forward for having the opportunity to drive together soon

I am applying today to fewbie plus and hopefully willl be qualified by then. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 1/17/2022 at 7:29 PM, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks @Junaid120120 for your interest to join.. however you RSVPed under manage tab so unfortunately I will have to remove your RSVP. Pls feel free to reRSVP as going instead

There is one way to know 😂

Better bring my mithril

• Haha (+1) 3

On 1/17/2022 at 9:10 PM, Naim Aoun said:

I am applying today to fewbie plus and hopefully willl be qualified by then. 

Dear @Islam Soliman as you can see and as expected I got my promotion to Fewbie Plus. Can you let me know if I can join this ride; if yes so I can pull out from the waitlist on some other rides I waitlisted on.   Thanks a lot.

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Naim Aoun said:

Dear @Islam Soliman as you can see and as expected I got my promotion to Fewbie Plus. Can you let me know if I can join this ride; if yes so I can pull out from the waitlist on some other rides I waitlisted on.   Thanks a lot.

Congrats @Naim Aoun on the promotion.. as we stand the drive is full and you are second on WL after @Davie Chase. Tomorrow will finalize the convoy list and a big chance that I will extend the convoy to include both of you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use