•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Middle Earth - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022

Islam Soliman

7 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

I’ve been waiting four weeks for @Gilbert Khalilto have a smile this big plastered on his face (in Dubai) and for him to say he “truly” loved the drive 😂🤔 Today, the radio crackled to life and I heard it, and I couldn’t agree more. Much like him, I can say with the utmost confidence, the rest of us too went home with smiles that big only to perhaps crash into our respective sacks.

Firstly, @Islam Soliman, WELCOME BACK! What a grand re-appearance. And I know we’re going to be seeing a ton of new drives on the roster soon (especially your heavyweight LWB editions ;))

@Warren Flay, I almost always expect you to be SL on any drive I have with you, and it’s such a pleasure to have you in that seat. You set an excellent pace for the convoy.

@Davie Chase, watching you in the rear view mirror today in your sweep role taking some of the lines you did, showed such wisdom and forced me to ask myself -  “why didn’t I do that?”

@imranaasghar81, thanks for flying the checkered flag. It’s a beautiful thing to chase down the middle. I am still seeing flashes of your air time 🚀

@Naim Aoun- what a splendid first FB+!

@Daniel Rodas- I’ve never heard a Pajero sound this good. Mitsubishi needs to take notes.

@Daniel Yang- my forever Y61 wingman. Thank you all in the front for giving us lovely churned up slopes to fishtail in :)

@Fabien Monleau- following your beautiful car on a stunning track is the icing on the cake :)

@Adhir Saxena- composed as always!

See you all out on the sands again soon 🐵

Always great to have you on the drive @munkybizness and thanks for this overview post.. looking forward for driving more together and stay tuned for the special themed drives 

• Like (+1) 2

Excellent drive @Islam Solimantoday - one of my favorites! The post drive radio comments said it all and this drive a had a bit of everything to offer. My @Carnity website was not working becoz my annual subscription expired! I definitely had to renew this after an epic drive this morning.

The cold morning started of well after me bumping into our fellow convoy mates at the ADNOC petrol station with @imranaasghar81 helping me with my coffee. Thanks for that mate and also for being and excellent CF.

@Warren Flay thanks being an excellent 2nd lead and re routing when necessary.  Its always a pleasure seeing your gadgero with all those mods

@Davie Chase thanks for being an excellent sweep. I am sure u had good view of all of us from the back.

@Daniel Yang@munkybizness@Naim Aoun @Fabien Monleau@Gilbert Khalil@Daniel Rodas an absolute delight to drive with you all

See you all very soon in the sands…😊

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use