•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra South - Dubai - 22 Jan 2022

Islam Soliman

General Infos

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (All Levels)

When:  22 Jan 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: 24°48'19.2"N 55°15'56.1"E
https://maps.google.com?q=24.8053360,55.2655880&hl=en-AE&gl=ae&entry=gps&lucs=s2se,a1

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Sat - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

Dear @Yasirimam @Jona @Gerrit Bus @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM @Azeem M @Shahzad Akbani @Desert Wrangler @Faiz Amir @Adam James @Beide Worku @Juan Carlos Prego Perez  @Eli Zandro Hamoy 

Thanks a lot for RSVPing to this drive. I am about to finalize the convoy final structure and trying my best to accommodate as much as possible from the very long waitlist we have and give everyone a fair chance while also ensuring a smooth, safe, and enjoyable drive to everyone joining.

Hence it's very important to ensure that you all make advise asap if there is any change in your plans for tomorrow morning so I can allow our friends on WL1 then WL2 into the drive.

WL1: as you have no other drives for this weekend, you have the highest priority to jump to any open seat or if we decided to stretch the convoy with 1 or 2 more. So please let me know if these is any change in your plan.

1.@Emanuel

2. @Joao

3. @Sharat Nambiar

4.@Farook Veettil

5. @Dr Tanveer Ahmed

6. @Alex Hollands 

WL2: You already have a 1st drive for the weekend so unfortunately priority is given to WL1. Thanks for your interest in driving with me and I can't wait to have the opportunity to drive with you soon.

7.@Quresh Motiwala

8. @Mo. 

9.@Tareq Al Turq 

10.@Salvador Perez 

11.@Sreenath Giridharan

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

24 minutes ago, Mo. said:

Hi @Islam Soliman

I had opted out of the other drive as I wish to be in this drive tomorrow. Can you let me know the chances for tomorrow? 

Thanks.

Thanks @Mo.unfortunately odds are not high unless a big surprise on dropouts happen.. I will wait until late afternoon before closing the convoy so let’s see how things develop.. stay tuned and never lose hope 🥸

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use