•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 23 Jan 2022

Ale Vallecchi

23 hours ago, JDub said:

@Ale Vallecchiwill you be sharing the radio frequency ahead of time?

Yes @JDub I will. I will send the last info tomorrow afternoon. Thanks

9 hours ago, Aghabi said:

HI @Ale Vallecchi- Deflate on arrival or after brief ?

Hello @Aghabi. I will be there to inform you, but you can start deflating as soon as you arrive. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Dear soon to be Desertnauts,

as mentioned in the previous post, please reach the meeting point as close to 7:00AM as possible, to allow as swift a start as possible. You can refuel, if needed, at the Al Qudra's Last Exit ADNOC station. Please, be watchful of bikers coming through the bike lane just off the turning point on Saih al Salam Road, before crossing it.  You will find myself and @Kailas just to the right of the turn-off, waiting for you, and ready to assist in checking your cars for appropriate clearance and tow hooks. The Carnity frequency we'll be using throughout the drive will be channel #1 (466.006).

Once deflated we'll proceed to approach the actual entry into the sand, where we'll have a detailed driving briefing before starting the actual drive.

The convoy order for the drive will be the following:

@Aghabi in Second Lead

@fayazc as #3

@Salvador Perez in place #4

@Sreenath Giridharan at #5

@Ravi Kumar will be #6

@JDub at #7

@Riyas Mohammed in place #8

@Yerem Davtyan will be #9, and 

@Kailas will sweep the convoy.

Enjoy your Saturday evening, and see you tomorrow morning.

• Thanks (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

as mentioned in the previous post, please reach the meeting point as close to 7:00AM as possible, to allow as swift a start as possible. You can refuel, if needed, at the Al Qudra's Last Exit ADNOC station. Please, be watchful of bikers coming through the bike lane just off the turning point on Saih al Salam Road, before crossing it.  You will find myself and @Kailas just to the right of the turn-off, waiting for you, and ready to assist in checking your cars for appropriate clearance and tow hooks. The Carnity frequency we'll be using throughout the drive will be channel #1 (466.006).

Once deflated we'll proceed to approach the actual entry into the sand, where we'll have a detailed driving briefing before starting the actual drive.

@Aghabi in Second Lead

@fayazc as #3

@Ravi Kumar will be #6

@JDub at #7

Noted and will meet you all tomorrow on time 👍

• Thanks (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Aghabi in Second Lead

@fayazc as #3

@Ravi Kumar will be #6

@JDub at #7

Why am I not mentioned here?

31 minutes ago, Harshal said:

Why am I not mentioned here?

I have done all sign-ups etc and specifically said I am coming and that my car is equipped with mentioned equipment. @Ale Vallecchi

Edited by Harshal

2 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

@Aghabi in Second Lead

@fayazc as #3

@Ravi Kumar will be #6

@JDub at #7

@Ale Vallecchi Hope we can join tomorrow? Awaiting your response.

16 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Sorry @Harshal, my mistake. You will take position # 10. See you tomorrow. 

No worries and thanks, you got me a bit worried there. See you.

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use