•  
Advertise here

Car buying Advice- looking for family and off road vehicle in 70K

Immortal

3 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

May be we should do an Xterra drive day , what say you Xterrians ? 😅 we can have a supersonic 🚆 ,  🤣

I'm in. 

• Like (+1) 2

I went on holiday in the States in 2014 and drove an Xterra from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon. 

It was a maroon Xterra, not sure of the specs. But it was a nice drive...solid, stable on the highway and absorb all the humps and bumps near the Grand Canyon without any fuss. I do share your appreciation of the Xterra.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Sorry if off track the subject …May be we should do an Xterra drive day , what say you Xterrians ? 😅 we can have a supersonic 🚆 ,  🤣

I hope I'm still qualified for this drive, at least somewhere on my car says Xterra

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

I hope I'm still qualified for this drive, at least somewhere on my car says Xterra

Both share the same engine, same gear, probably the differentials too and of course the same suspension. Pathfinder is a more comfortable car than Xterra but I believe the weight is slightly more than the X.  

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:
6 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

A pathfinder disguised in Xterra logo bash plate ..umm you slipped this time 🤣 … off course you are welcome always my dear 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

12 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Sorry if off track the subject …May be we should do an Xterra drive day , what say you Xterrians ? 😅 we can have a supersonic 🚆 ,  🤣

It will be awesome doctor. 

You can make it happen next week itself. Just matter of posting the drive 🤓

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thanks carnitys for sahring your experiences, passion & love about off-road and Xterra. I‘ve seen that car many times in office parking and on road never noticed untill @Gauravmentioned. I immediately check out 20K xterras in facebook and found very good and off-road ready vehicles. I fell in love with Xterra since last week. I’m sure that’s going to be my off-road vehicle. But I’m still not yet decided about my family car. I don’t drive much to office. It’s only for weekends outing & road trips. Looking for 7 seater. I have 6 yrs old &  1.5yr old kids. Appreciate your suggestions. If I buy emotionally I would go for Range Rover discovery sport. If economical purchase then I would go for Prado. But still if you guys suggest some nice 7 seater with 4X4 or AWD SUV/crossover/wagons etc. I really appreciate your time and suggestions.  My budget is 80K for on road and off road vehicles.

• Like (+1) 1

It was almost same story here. When I went to Arabian Auto to purchase my sedan in 2010 I had seen the Xterra in the showroom. I didn't like the shape of the car and didn't even bother to look inside to see what the car is all about. For me it looked like the ugliest SUV I have ever seen and made up my mind I will never even buy such a bad looking car. Fast forward to 2020, when I 1st drove the Xterra as it was forced on to me, the moment I took it out of the basement it was resting for 2 years and went for a spin in Deira I wanted to kick myself for not buying one of these as new in 2010. I fell in love with the car that moment. What a loss the company discontinued this model in 2015 and there is no way I could experience a new Xterra. 

Important Information

Terms of use