•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Flavours of Faqa - Dubai - 29 Jan 2022

Frederic

General Infos

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (All Levels)

When:  29 Jan 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/B9Ser43CS4yCEF1AA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 AM

End Point: Solar Park

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Fri - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

14 minutes ago, Andre Olivenca said:

Hi Frederic

can I join the Saturday morning (29) drive? Jeep Wrangler

let me know. Tks

Hi @Andre Olivenca you can add yourself to the waitlist. 

• Like (+1) 1

hey guys. See you soon this Saturday..

need some info.. I m looking to buy a flag.. I forgot to remove the flagpole after my last drive and on highway, I seem to have lost the flag to the wind.

suggest me some place where I can buy this in Dubai.. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Yesu Yarlagadda said:

hey guys. See you soon this Saturday..

need some info.. I m looking to buy a flag.. I forgot to remove the flagpole after my last drive and on highway, I seem to have lost the flag to the wind.

suggest me some place where I can buy this in Dubai.. 

Good morning @Yesu Yarlagaddadepend where are you in Dubai, but most of the off-roaders shops they have, dragon mart, Ace hardware, and on line (which not sure you will get it before saturday) e.g. noon 😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning @Yesu Yarlagaddadepend where are you in Dubai, but most of the off-roaders shops they have, dragon mart, Ace hardware, and on line (which not sure you will get it before saturday) e.g. noon 😉

Speedex too in Sheikh Zayed Road. Dragon mart flags are cheaper compared to Ace & Speedex 

• Like (+1) 4

@Amr Aydin @Thian @Kishore Venkat i have added you to the drive as you were the first on the WL with no confirmed drives yet for this weekend. Kindly confirm if you can make it. If not, i will add the next in the WL.

Thanks !

• Like (+1) 1

Hey guys, I am planning to bring some passengers with me tomorrow, do you know by any chance if there are still restrictions about car-sharing and the max amount of people in the car?

I can’t find recent updates about it..

Cheers,

Federico

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use