•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar park " the loop"- Dubai - 30 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

30 minutes ago, Charbel said:

Hi Dr. I am still not sure about tomorrow. can i confirm in the evening?

I added you already to the drive . However let me know please as soon as possible as to fix the convoy line to the earliest . Thanks 🙏 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends

@Alphin Aloor @Daniel Rodas @Anoop Nair  @Gregory @Davie Chase @Gilbert Khalil and @Charbel 

Thank you for the RSVP in the first part of "the loop" which where we will be looping the area of solar park snaking and crossing the dunes of varied size and texture south east till its outskirt to little sweihan and across it in and out ( blasting part )  heading north and then north west back to our starting point. along the path which seemingly may look straight forward however at some areas can be tricky and highly technical. my self i am looking forward for what i have prepared for you guys and the only way to know is not to forget to set your alarm and be please on time 0:700 or little earlier so we can start no later than 7:15 .

its with immense pleasure to have @Looper for his first support drive and congrats for the promotion dear.

for emergency my cell is 0554045278

and we will be communicating on radio channel 3 ( 44605621 )

P.S : i have edited the meeting point  please refresh the page and you will be good

its here as well https://goo.gl/maps/GM2ABDeZyHz2YtHi8

Convoy order 

image.jpeg.04ab128b86c8103749b37b7a83a75996.jpeg

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Drear friends 

@Davie Chase @Daniel Rodas @Alphin Aloor and @Looper 

it seems that we are having a super short convoy of five including my self tomorrow. See you tomorrow inshallah at 7 sharp . Will have a blast drive 😅 the convoy will be rearranged at meeting point .stay blessed 🙏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@M.Seidam short convoys are the most fun to drive with, I am looking forward to a very fun drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use