•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Solar park " the loop"- Dubai - 30 Jan 2022

M.Seidam

9 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

I added you already to the drive . However let me know please as soon as possible as to fix the convoy line to the earliest . Thanks 🙏 

sorry i will miss this one.  see you in the next drive dr.

• Like (+1) 2

@M.Seidam unfortunately won't be able to join tomorrow - I took my name off the guest list early in the afternoon today, before the convoy order came through - and then saw my name. Have had some great drives with you and hope to continue this... just not tomorrow! 

Have a good drive and see you all soon. 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear @Gregory and @Charbel no worries 😉 wish you great time and see you soon 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear friends,

Our little convoy was larger than life this morning. 

@M.Seidamyour route and leadership were flawless, playing safe specially in tricky scenarios.

@Davie Chasealways a pleasure to chase your red Rubicon, what a great sight.

@Alphin AloorI don't recall if we ever drove together, but surelly it's the first time I see so close this show of skills, well done buddy!

@LooperI guess I mastered the looping skills this morning, I even got a  "Looper" sticker in my car now, thanks buddy!

I can't wait for the next weekend, see you on the sand.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

@M.Seidam thank you for another great expedition into the sand, as always you bring different dimensions to the drives that make it very enjoyable and challenging, thank you for have faith in me to be SL it was a great experience. The patience and depth of knowledge during the recovery was superb. Another great learning experience 

@Daniel Rodas always a pleasure to listen to your car behind me, it is for sure a great sounding pajero. As always enjoyed your company and a pleasure to drive with you 

@Alphin Aloor hope you heart rate has dropped back down to normal lol. Pleasure to drive with you and watch you in the rear view. 

@Looper great job sweeping and being patient with the other Loopers in the group, I believe we all took turns in that regard. Pleasure driving with you once again

small group by man it was fun 

see you all next week 

@M.Seidam @Daniel Rodas @Alphin Aloor and @Looperforgot to mention I added a couple of pictures to the gallery 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

While coming for the drive I was mentioning to my Son features of an enjoyable drive. It will start with a small technical area for the warm up, then it is followed by a long range dunes or tall dunes or bowls and finally finished off with another round of technical area to calm down all the adrenaline. Today was one of those drives thay qualify for the hall of fame list. In fact it was better, since we enjoyed both long range dunes as well as the tall dunes of Little Sweihan.

@M.Seidam you had a meticulous plan for today and it was great fun driving under your lead.

@Davie Chase, you drove like a pro and did an excellent job in the second lead. Always maintaining enough space to reroute the convoy whenever needed.

@Alphin Aloor It was a 2nd 5member convoy drive with you after one at Al Faya many months ago with @Pancho as lead. You had to stop your car at an steep  angle, and perhaps could have recovered without any anchoring, but abundance of caution never hurt anyone. Thanks again @M.Seidam for your expert guidance on this recovery. Off-road driving like parachute jumping, with practice and safe driving nothing goes wrong and it’s an adrenaline shot, and great fun, even those precarious looking rescues. 

@Daniel Rodas you win the “Looper” of the day prize. Driving on soft churned up trail, one tends to slip off the trail. I had plenty of them before and with practice you will too master your car. But you drove quite well and ready for the next level.

Today was my first drive I joined after I was nominated to join the Support Team, and it is great honour for me and had a blast driving at the rear of the convoy.  See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Drive Report

What a beautiful morning chilly and awakening especially when you are driving in a short convoy ( 5 cars ) with amazing fine people like you guys. after rearranging the convoy and the brief we immediately moved meeting the dunes in a moderately technical area till we encountered our only true stuck situation when @Alphin Aloor got his Xterra bogged in a super soft sand sideways with an angle of more than a bit of 45 degree to the imaginary horizontal or how it looked to us . ( please if any one has more pictures you can download it to Gallery please ) . every one maintained  coolness  helping in handing the situation especially Alphin who remained calm. after assessing the situation i took the decision to anchor the car from its rare and front tow points thanks to @Looperand @Davie Chase using a winch and rope respectively. clearing the wall of sand and with impeccable coordination the nose of the car came down and eventually out. 

we continued till we reached little sweihan and that was epic every one enjoyed to the content of their heart , i did , sliding sloping looping crossing in a faster pace and yet safe. leaving this area to the next part of the loop along the long range dunes and then back across a patch of technical and sabkha to the dirt track tward solar park scipping the track fro its 1/3 of its end to complete the loop through the technical part where we have started.

@Davie Chase flawless driving , vigilant and attentive and on several occasions before i speak on the radio you were a step ahead rerouting and correcting what is needed . your second lead was to perfection my friend pleasure having you in any drive.

@Alphin Aloor you drove very good today , your stuck gave us all today a chance to think of some difficult recovery situation solution and you were impressive in your calmness and handling your car upon instructions.

@Daniel Rodas i could hear the roar of your pagero as its telling i want more 😄 , you were brilliant my friend .

@Looper our new support member and sweep today , definitely some loops were needed thank you for being in the back watching us like a hawk. 

thank all again for this beautiful day out , stay tuned for the the next loop soon ( the loop II ) 

cheers 

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

5 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Drive Report

What a beautiful morning chilly and awakening especially when you are driving in a short convoy ( 5 cars ) with amazing fine people like you guys. after rearranging the convoy and the brief we immediately moved meeting the dunes in a moderately technical area till we encountered our only true stuck situation when @Alphin Aloor got his Xterra bogged in a super soft sand sideways with an angle of more than a bit of 45 degree to the imaginary horizontal or how it looked to us . ( please if any one has more pictures you can download it to Gallery please ) . every one maintained  coolness  helping in handing the situation especially Alphin who remained calm. after assessing the situation i took the decision to anchor the car from its rare and front tow points thanks to @Looperand @Davie Chase using a winch and rope respectively. clearing the wall of sand and with impeccable coordination the nose of the car came down and eventually out. 

we continued till we reached little sweihan and that was epic every one enjoyed to the content of their heart , i did , sliding sloping looping crossing in a faster pace and yet safe. leaving this area to the next part of the loop along the long range dunes and then back across a patch of technical and sabkha to the dirt track tward solar park scipping the track fro its 1/3 of its end to complete the loop through the technical part where we have started.

@Davie Chase flawless driving , vigilant and attentive and on several occasions before i speak on the radio you were a step ahead rerouting and correcting what is needed . your second lead was to perfection my friend pleasure having you in any drive.

@Alphin Aloor you drove very good today , your stuck gave us all today a chance to think of some difficult recovery situation solution and you were impressive in your calmness and handling your car upon instructions.

@Daniel Rodas i could hear the roar of your pagero as its telling i want more 😄 , you were brilliant my friend .

@Looper our new support member and sweep today , definitely some loops were needed thank you for being in the back watching us like a hawk. 

thank all again for this beautiful day out , stay tuned for the the next loop soon ( the loop II ) 

cheers 

@M.Seidam thank God you could recover @Alphin Aloor's Xterra. Read the description and understood how precarious the situation was. God Bless You. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use