•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 29 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

32 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Reggie Landicho and @Ahmed Wagdy being WL1, please confirm availability to add you to the drive

@Vinod Damodaran please confirm joining or not

Yes I’m confirmed 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear desert wanderers, @Rob S @Jose Thomas @Patrick van der Loo @Vinod Damodaran @Ahmed Wagdy @Waqar Sarwar @Gertjan @Karthik Raptor @Mark D @Belal Aldaour @Reggie Landicho and @Mohamad Anwer, desert time is almost there, and so excited to be in sand again. Below the convoy order, hoping all find his place good and enjoy. We will be on radio Chanel 4, and for any reason, you can reach me on 0506318834.

DA551085-2DAB-47FA-A9BF-FF79EF86EC5D.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Sorry @Hisham Masaad, my son got sick , i will have to sit in till the status is clear, sorry for the late withdrawal but for unknown reason to me kids always tend to show sickness at night 

• Sad (0) 1

7 hours ago, Ahmed Wagdy said:

Sorry @Hisham Masaad, my son got sick , i will have to sit in till the status is clear, sorry for the late withdrawal but for unknown reason to me kids always tend to show sickness at night 

Sorry to read @Ahmed Wagdy hope your son will be fine soon. Take care please

What an amazing ride @Hisham Masaad

honestly, and as @Rob Sput it, one of the best I have been on so far. Great technical sections and wonderful loops. Couldn’t wish more for a first fewbie ride. And that raptor sound is still booming in my ears @Karthik Raptor ;-) 

Edited by Patrick van der Loo
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use