•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 29 Jan 2022

Hisham Masaad

27 minutes ago, Gertjan said:

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for a great drive! Loops and hils to practice on and improve skills! Much appreciated.

A few pictures in the gallery.

Till the next drive!

@Gertjanyou photos are amazing especially the one where hisham looks like he is sitting in my car reversed 😁 😂 😀 

Screenshot_20220129-151117_Chrome.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Gertjan said:

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for a great drive! Loops and hils to practice on and improve skills! Much appreciated.

A few pictures in the gallery.

Till the next drive!

Thank you @Gertjan nice shots

56 minutes ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

@Gertjanyou photos are amazing especially the one where hisham looks like he is sitting in my car reversed 😁 😂 😀 

Screenshot_20220129-151117_Chrome.jpg

🤣 just noticed @Mohamad Anwer…nice one @Gertjan

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the amazing drive today. Without a doubt, as others mentioned, it was my best drive with Carnity to date. Looking forward to more drives with you. @Mohamad Anwer thanks for your support and I loved your LC. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Hisham Masaad said:

What a lovely day… Lovely drive. Started with a nice weather, foggy but nice. We had to wait for sometime, since was too foggy and unsafe to enter the desert. Then started slowly, discovering how it will go, and started warming up, when we found it is getting clear and good. Mahafiz is good with it different sizes bowls, and we started tracing them one by one, small and big. Every one did amazing job, and mastering different terrains. after clearing mahafiz dunes, or almost, and found all are perfectly preforming, we started moving to Faya, the famous place with high dunes. As soon as we started, few refusals faced, easily handled with any requirement for tools. Everyone was good, adhering to the instructions, and moving forward. Reached top of Faya from side, and climbed from the other side. All again made it easily to the top, with some adjustment of :

1- proper gear used to climb

2- Tyre pressure checking and adjustment 

3- weight of passengers evaluation, study and distribution. Glad it was study of passengers as entity, without going into details of what are they dressed 😅. Hope your passengers @Vinod Damodaran did not feel bad making so much jokes

4- requirement for moving car …. Release of hand brake 🤣🤣🤣. We should add this point to the briefing!!!

@Patrick van der Loo you were amazing in your first fb drive, keep it up buddy 

@Jose Thomas @Vinod Damodaran @Waqar Sarwar @Karthik Raptor @Mark D @Belal Aldaour @Reggie Landicho thank you for joining and make it nice drive

@Rob S thank you for being a SL, someone can depend on

@Gertjan and @Mohamad Anwer thank you for being CF and SW.

Look forward to see you soon guys in sand, nice weekend and coming week ahead.

take care 

Hisham 

Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor an amazing drive, as mentioned earlier this is not the first time I have been out with you in this area, however, every time it feels more amazing than the previous time , and today definitely felt like the best 👌, especially with exceptional group

@Jose Thomas @Vinod Damodaran@Waqar Sarwar @Karthik Raptor @Mark D @Belal Aldaour @Patrick van der Loo excellent drivers with amzing cars which was a real pleasure to  watch and hear roar!!!

@Reggie Landichoplease send us the YouTube link for your amazing on board cameras?

thank you @Rob S for a great 2nd lead and thank you @Gertjanfor your support and smoth driving.

Looking forward to seeing all again in the desert 🏜 

Best

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 4

What’s brilliant morning of driving! Thanks @Hisham Masaad@Rob S @Gertjan and @Mohamad Anwer   
Think I need my Raptor to be louder tho! Mine sounds like a hairdryer in comparison to @Karthik Raptor 😅😅

Hope to see you all again soo! Cheers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

Another wonderful drive @Hisham Masaad! Thank you!

Thanks  as well @Rob S, @Gertjan & @Mohamad Anwer for very good support.

And to the rest of the team, it was nice meeting you all. Until next time.

Edited by Reggie Landicho
typo
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

One of the best drives I have had so far with Carnity!! Thank you @Hisham Masaadfor guiding us through the terrain with always a smile on your face, upping the level each time 😅.

Loved the spirit of the whole convoy, thanks to @Rob S, @Mohamad Anwer and @Gertjan(also for the amazing pro shots 😎). Can't wait to get back in the sand again!!

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use