•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 29 Jan 2022

Brette

Hey Guys,

This is Krishna. An absolute newbie for off roading. The only off roading I have done is parking in Kacchha :)

I have a 2009 Infiniti QX 56 stock.

Ground clearance is 9 inches.

Rear tow hook - Yes. Not sure about the front ones. Will check and update here.

Looking forward!

• Like (+1) 1

On 1/27/2022 at 11:12 AM, Brette said:

Welcome @khaled samirand @JKBand thanks  for joining this Absolute newbie drive, we will have a relaxing fun desert drive coming Saturday and I look forward to seeing you all.

Please share your vehicle details - Make, Model, Year.

Do you have any prior off-road experience?

Confirm your vehicle has front and rear tow hooks / eyelets.

Confirm your vehicle has minimum of 8 inches of ground clearance.

Thanks @Brette I am driving wrangler jl 4 doors 21 and unfortunately I will not be able to join tomorrow kindly remove my name form the list and looking forward to driving with you guy 

Have safe drive 

• Sad (0) 1

1 hour ago, Krishna R said:

Hey Guys,

This is Krishna. An absolute newbie for off roading. The only off roading I have done is parking in Kacchha :)

I have a 2009 Infiniti QX 56 stock.

Ground clearance is 9 inches.

Rear tow hook - Yes. Not sure about the front ones. Will check and update here.

Looking forward!

Thanks @Krishna R. Please confirm regarding the front tow point before the drive as it is mandatory. 

8 minutes ago, Brette said:

Thanks @Krishna R. Please confirm regarding the front tow point before the drive as it is mandatory. 

Thank you @Brette I will check in a while and update here. However, in a scenario where I dont have them, would you be so kind to let me know where I can buy and get them fixed in Dubai this evening?

6 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Thank you @Brette I will check in a while and update here. However, in a scenario where I dont have them, would you be so kind to let me know where I can buy and get them fixed in Dubai this evening?

you should have as standard, 

image.png.758e8eb96dbf0b7636bd780bf8c3fef3.png

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Brette said:

@Brette Yes I do have 2 front tow hooks. Thank you 1522244763_WhatsAppImage2022-01-28at1_21_17PM.jpeg.36b5619714a6e1934323a1b4f8afefd0.jpeg

42 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Wow. Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie I hope I have them

375204171_WhatsAppImage2022-01-28at1_21_17PM.jpeg.6d92e1f63e526269ae756cb8d30a0624.jpegI Do. Thank you @Zixuan Huang - Charlie

Hi guys,

Any changes to this drive. I got removed from the going list and it seems no one is in the list now.

• Like (+1) 2

41 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Any changes to this drive. I got removed from the going list and it seems no one is in the list now.

Everyone is added back now, seems like some glitch, that we noticed too.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

37 minutes ago, Gaurav said:

Everyone is added back now, seems like some glitch, that we noticed too.

Is there any radio frequency we should be aware of , for this drive? I know radios are not mandatory but excited to try out mine for the drive. Haven't used one before so I asked the shop guy to tune/ set all 10 Carnity frequencies on the radio😁

Important Information

Terms of use