•  
Advertise here

AC Air Quality

Dear Ford Owners, I had my Explorer one month ago. So far no major complaints, it is doing fine with 200 KM daily drive. It can accelerate pretty well even in par with other cars. Just one complaint with the AC there no close circuit i.e. always getting fresh air and that is not pretty good specially if you are driving in a polluted area or stuck in traffic with lots of co2 emission. Any solution for this? The second comment is that I would like to have a front deflector for the car to prevent insects and stone from hitting and scratching the front of the car on main high speed roads. Where I can find one compatible with 2010 model ?

Hi Ghassan, welcome to Ford community. About your AC outside smell close the outside vent and hit the button that show recirculating icon which will close the outside vent preventing outside air coming to duct and will recirculate the inside cabin air only. If you have tried and still it doesnt work, then go and say hello to Al tayer as 2010 model must be in full warranty now and let Al tayer spend some money and fix that for you for free.

For wind deflector outside go to deira and there are plenty of shops selling car accessories will have this. Go from shindaga side and as soon as you come out of tunnel take right from first redlight. Tons of shops there.