•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Margham - Dubai - 30 Jan 2022

Mehmet Volga

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie and Above 

When: 30 January 2022 Friday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/pKAn1vAyoZwEBDfq9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11.00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

@Michel Van Woudenberg @Tom B @Tareq Al Turq @ASAD. @Simon Dawood @Jona @Marcin Wronowski @Faisal Alhashimi @KKIRAN @Osama M @Hisham Masaad

Good evening everybody

Here is the convoy order for tomorrow morning;

convoy.JPG.0ccbaecb877f79b6df8dca3c47398c97.JPG

We will be using channel# 2 on the radio

See you all in the morning

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Sorry guys i cant join this even i have sore throat and sneezing i think better to do pcr test

1 minute ago, Faisal Alhashimi said:

Sorry guys i cant join this even i have sore throat and sneezing i think better to do pcr test

Yesterday i was with 80people in gps challenge yesterday i was fine i wake up with theae symptoms 

2 minutes ago, Faisal Alhashimi said:

Yesterday i was with 80people in gps challenge yesterday i was fine i wake up with theae symptoms 

Am so sorry i wish to join  but i can not

• Sad (0) 1

@Mehmet Volga thanks for a terrific drive yesterday morning. The 2nd half of the drive was particularly enjoyable as the pace picked up. It was my first time being sweep, but I hope to be able to perform that role more often as it was tremendous fun!

@Hisham Masaad thanks for supporting the drive and well done @Michel Van Woudenberg who did a great job as SL. It was impressive watching the LC's crawl control get you out of a couple of situations without any bother.

I posted a few pics in the gallery section.

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Great convoy, on a challenging terrain following super lead @Mehmet Volga, supported by @Tom Bon the back, and @Michel Van Woudenbergas SL, whom were excellent. Pleasure meeting you for the first time @Tareq Al Turq @Jona @ASAD. @Marcin Wronowski @Simon Dawood, and good to see you again @Vinod Damodaran and @KKIRAN.

Look forward to see you again in sand

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Dear @Hisham Masaad, it was a great pleasure to meet you and all members yesterday, and I would like to thank all the team @Hisham Masaad , @Mehmet Volga and @Tom B. and all drivers who joined us and support me during the refusals. We had a great time, a challenging drive, and extremely enjoyable. and I hope to meet all again on another drive.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you all for such a great end-of-weekend party! Back to work fully relaxed and recharged. We played on the long ridges of Margham, then tasted from some mid-level technical and surfed again on the longer ones, with only a few stuck & refusals, finished right on time at Skydive.

@Hisham Masaad ; lucky to have you on board, thank you for supporting this drive my comrade. You kept everything in the order.

We had excellent first timers; @Michel Van Woudenberg on the 2nd lead and @Tom B on sweeping slots. You played your roles very smooth friends. Seems you liked it so next time I will create more work for you by having more stuck & refusals  ;)

Fresh fewbies @Jona and @Tareq Al Turq made very good starts for their new fewbie adventures. Keep it up and enjoy!

@Vinod Damodaran @Marcin Wronowski @KKIRAN @Simon Dawood flawless performance in each different terrains with variable paces. Well done 💪

See you all on the next! 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use