•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 29 Jan 2022

Gaurav

Just love the build up and yes @Zed, drive would be epic; as is always the case @Gaurav+AD = Ultimate drives....alas, wasn't successful in negotiating another drive in AD with my better (read bitter) half. How I hope this was a long weekend....

Wish you all great fun.

• Like (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Srikumar said:

We are yet to get an Xterra into one of those bowls.....

@Srikumar saw you aren't planning to join ??... Would be great to have you and Gaurav both for this awesome drive. 

Edited by varunmehndiratta
  • Like (+1) 2

55 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

@Srikumar saw you aren't planning to join ??... Would be great to have you and Gaurav both for this awesome drive. 

Would have loved to join. An IM drive with Gaurav is something that I have missed for far too long. But have some guests over this weekend and they wouldn't appreciate the high adrenaline drive at Qua, so would bring them on a nice relaxed NB Drive. 

9 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Ha ha.. Maybe in your dreams... 🤪

I have thrown the challenge buddy. It's up to you whether you want to take it up. 😂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Ilya said:

Seems like the need to have a green Al Hosn has put a lot of people off. Did my PCR yesterday evening in Al Zahra - no waiting time, the result was ready in 12 hours

Got the booster? I think more than PCR it's the booster that's tricky part. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Ilya said:

Without the booster you still can enter with a fresh PCR - no? I have less than 6 months since my last vaccine - so don't need a booster.

@Ilya @varunmehndiratta

Officially from Abu Dhabi Media Office: UnVaccinated can enter with PCR Negative within 96 hours
Officially from AL Hosn App: Vaccinated needs 2 doses + 1 Booster after 6 months + PCR Negative within 14 days

Screenshots below 👇

270150057_137773505311146_8333282656380037202_n.jpg.e496d69f24d3bad558fc3231270ca97e.jpg

1479711876_WhatsAppImage2022-01-25at11_47_06AM.jpeg.144fbd642fa19b48d8210eb2ebc56f28.jpeg

• Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use