•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Al Quaa - Abu Dhabi - 29 Jan 2022

Gaurav

39 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

It depends from one to another, if you have experienced any mild to moderate symptoms after either the first or second dose vaccine most probably you will upon the booster , but it’s not necessary same intensity. Few individuals have experienced zero symptoms from virus 🦠 or it’s vaccine .

just in case take a prophylactic paracetamol ( Panadol ) tabs three times a day for 24 to 48 hours starting the first pill even before the booster . It helps a lot 

Thanks Doc 💪💪🙏

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

All, Anyone planning to get PCR done, try Rizek app with promo code RR99, some promo going for home service at 99/-... So surely better than hassle of waiting in queue or spending more. 

I got my PCR done yesterday afternoon at seha for 50 dhs, and got negative result in less than 12 hours.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

6 hours ago, Gaurav said:

I got my PCR done yesterday afternoon at seha for 50 dhs, and got negative result in less than 12 hours.

Yeah SEHA is undoubtedly the best .. just not easy getting an appointment if not planed well and walk in takes time. 

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Yeah SEHA is undoubtedly the best .. just not easy getting an appointment if not planed well and walk in takes time. 

I agree but this time seha has improved that bit too, as I got same day appointment after 3 hours (which always used to be on next day at least) and test took 15 min in queue.

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

last time SEHA in sharjah screwed me. i got my result after 36 hours. and i missed the drive. 

This time i went again to SEHA and got the result just under 24 hours. Looks like sharjah facility is inefficient and delay in processing. 

BTW getting appointment is easy i got same day evening slot.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Rizwanm2 said:

last time SEHA in sharjah screwed me. i got my result after 36 hours. and i missed the drive. 

This time i went again to SEHA and got the result just under 24 hours. Looks like sharjah facility is inefficient and delay in processing. 

BTW getting appointment is easy i got same day evening slot.  

Am i checking somewhere wrong ...the earliest I was able to find on SEHA app was at Dubai Parks for 29th, while checking on 26th. 

My experience with result has been good though, last 3 times got done always got it in 6-10hours...struggled always with appointment. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, varunmehndiratta said:

Am i checking somewhere wrong ...the earliest I was able to find on SEHA app was at Dubai Parks for 29th, while checking on 26th. 

My experience with result has been good though, last 3 times got done always got it in 6-10hours...struggled always with appointment. 

As far as I understand with SEHA PCR appointments booking even if your appointment is some other day and time they will accept you once you show up with the appointment bar code. They want you to book the appointment because they need your payment online. This is what SEHA Khawaneej told me when I showed up without an appointment. They made me book an appointment for some other day and made me pay online and asked me to proceed for the PCR screening then and there.  

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use