•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Lisaili " the loop II"- Dubai - 6 Feb - 2022

M.Seidam

Can you share with us your phone number. 

I finish a meeting at 1PM and will head straight to the meeting point. It is according to maps only 35 minutes away.  But just in case, would like to keep you posted. 

Thanks a bunch Doc... 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, M.Seidam said:

Hi @Lucky sAm and @Reggie Landicho please confirm joining the drive so will add you to the drive as it’s your first drive as I see on the system 

@Pacific I have removed you from the RSVP as per your last info above 🙏

Hello @Reggie Landicho,

Yes I would like to join drive, if possible. 

Thank you 🙏

2 minutes ago, Lucky sAm said:

Hello @M.Seidam

Yes I would love to join drive, if possible. 

Thank you 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Naim Aoun said:

Can you share with us your phone number. 

I finish a meeting at 1PM and will head straight to the meeting point. It is according to maps only 35 minutes away.  But just in case, would like to keep you posted. 

Thanks a bunch Doc... 

sure dear 

my cell 0554045278

Dear friends 

@Gok Krish @Davie Chase @luwaimn @Daniel Rodas @Daniel Yang @Naim Aoun @Fabien Monleau @James Thorn @Lucky sAm @Naim Aoun

Thank you for signing up for the Loop II . Please be sharp at 14:00 today or bit earlier so we don’t start later than 14:15 so we can finish on time without altering the route. 
we will be communicating on radio channel 2 ( 44603125 )

In case of emergency my cell is 0554045278 

convoy order as below please 

image.jpeg.4d9bcba54ce47cbd40669d6cf80c2c22.jpeg

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, luwaimn said:

Hi @M.Seidam please cancel me out of this drive as I have just received news of my friend’s dad’s passing. Will have to attend his funeral 

Oh sorry to read that , may God bless his soul and support his beloved ones🙏

• Sad (0) 2

@M.Seidam as always a superb drive doc, really enjoyed the technical aspect which everyone handled really well with very few sticks and refusals. @Gok Krish and @MMansoor great support from you guys at CF and SW respectively @Naim Aoun @Daniel Rodas @Daniel Yang @Fabiano Morais @JamesThorn and @Lucky sAm appreciate you guys great company and as always learnt a lot watching you guys in the rear view mirror. Always a pleasure to drive with such a bunch of professionals 

thanks and see you all in the sand very soon 

davie 

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear friends 

@Gok Krish @Davie Chase  @Daniel Rodas @Daniel Yang @Naim Aoun @Fabien Monleau @James Thorn @Lucky sAm @Naim Aoun

When i sow the last vehicle arriving i looked at my watch and it was still not yet 13:50 . truly appreciate the punctuality in time  thank you guys. all was briefed ready steady and set up to the challenge and it was indeed.

we took the dirt track parallel with the camel track heading south, half of the way obliterated by sand now. which made me to miss my sweet point of entry to the technical patch realizing it soon and in no time by the time i was half way crossing this technical stripe the sweep just announced that every one has entered the desert. this initial warm up made me to stick to plan A Loop . after we reached the long range dunes at Murqab, just north to baja root , two rounds over the ridges we passed by ( real soft sand ) sparing the time for the most demanding part of this trip the technical dunes which at some areas were inevitably super tight and here i must admit and shout Bravo to everyone who did incredibly great ( gentle on gas/break , and fine control at crossing utilizing the baby to big boy bowls in and out to push it enough and no more so it kept the rhythm fluid like a gentle stream ) . special salute to the big heavy guys in the back of the convoy , and when ever i was asking about the status the same answer came all good all enjoying. 

Sure without spice the meal would not taste proper. the best flavor of the day was of my favorite Tripod oblique crest at the back were i had to have a look at , hands of the team grabbed the shovel and with some calm instructions the vehicle moved and slid like an ice cream melting over the cone . maybe couple refusals everyone including myself had his share to complete by it the flavor of this part of the drive.

the nice time passes quick till we realized that the sun is about to touch the tip of the dunes what a paint , fascinating, the last bit of the plan was not possible as the darkness is even quicker coming so along the way back on the dirt track i thanked this lovely team that i had the honor to drive with and everyone who came to share this passion.

till we meet once more i wish you great week ahead .

cheers 

Seidam

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use