•  

Full Day Newbie Scenic Drive - Mahafiz To Mountains and Wadis - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2022

Frederic

@Azam the Adventurous @Adnan Halepota i have added you both to the drive. Please confirm if you can make it,

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.9d1f185204848865239a260a33cf987d.png

@Bhaskar @Azam the Adventurous @Vasja Zupan @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM @Antony Abraham @Goh KP@Amr Aydin@Bruno Finel @Tom V @hugo @Ahmed Wagdy@Adnan Halepota @AlexM@KKIRAN@Harshal@Danish Mohammad

Some pointers:

* We will be using Carnity Channel 1 for our radio comms: 446.00625 Mhz

* Make sure to bring your flag, radio, deflator, and shovel. Otherwise you will not be accepted to the drive.

* Bring your lunch and plenty of drinks.

* Please be on time, a bit earlier is always better so we have time for preparation and briefing.

We will be exiting around 4PM at this location: https://goo.gl/maps/kDvDT95qyAxAoYcW6 

See you all tomorrow at 7AM !

• Like (+1) 5

9 minutes ago, Vasja Zupan said:

Hi,

there is a bit of wrong information in the original post. it's saying "When:  12 Feb 2022, Sunday". Got me confused. 

This drive is tomorrow Saturday 12th. Correct?

562883029_Screenshot2022-02-11at11_00_14.png.a4f1e47a169d313cd38236fcd796913f.png

Yes correct ! thanks for noticing, i will adjust it.

@Frederici am afraid I won’t be able to join this one (work duties until late tonight). Let me know if it possible to join at the waypoint and time of the testing area (I might be able to meet you all there)

I hope you all enjoy the drive! 

38 minutes ago, hugo said:

@Frederici am afraid I won’t be able to join this one (work duties until late tonight). Let me know if it possible to join at the waypoint and time of the testing area (I might be able to meet you all there)

I hope you all enjoy the drive! 

Hi @hugo

Our location for lunchbreak will be here:

https://goo.gl/maps/7MKAic56ARV3cC1P7

This is accessible via the road (you can use Google Maps). I hope to reach that area by 11AM but by 12 we should be leaving from there. 

Keep me informed on 0 5 6 5 0 4 2 6 3 2 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Frederic said:

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.9d1f185204848865239a260a33cf987d.png

@Bhaskar @Azam the Adventurous @Vasja Zupan @Rasif ABDUL RAHIM @Antony Abraham @Goh KP@Amr Aydin@Bruno Finel @Tom V @hugo @Ahmed Wagdy@Adnan Halepota @AlexM@KKIRAN@Harshal@Danish Mohammad

Some pointers:

* We will be using Carnity Channel 1 for our radio comms: 446.00625 Mhz

* Make sure to bring your flag, radio, deflator, and shovel. Otherwise you will not be accepted to the drive.

* Bring your lunch and plenty of drinks.

* Please be on time, a bit earlier is always better so we have time for preparation and briefing.

We will be exiting around 4PM at this location: https://goo.gl/maps/kDvDT95qyAxAoYcW6 

See you all tomorrow at 7AM !

Hi @Frederic I need to travel to Algeria for some imp. job on Sunday, means i will not be able to do this full day drive. Sad that i will miss the fun. Hope to catch some other day for long drive.  Sorry for late withdrawal.  

• Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Frederic for another superb full day drive, both the desert and mountain legs were fantastic!

@Danish Mohammad thanks for your support!

Looking forward to more!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use