•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 13 Feb 2022

Vanessa8580

Thanks so much @Vanessa8580.

Very much excited to be there. Unfortunately I don't have radio kits but rest all three basic gears I have. 

Looking forward to have great drive tommorow. Accompanying me is my wife and my son.. Hope it will be ok.? 

C ya then.... 

Edited by Amit Seth
  • Like (+1) 2

@Amit Seth 

If it’s your first drive in the desert, I would suggest leaving your wife and son at home. It’s better to have no distractions in the car. Some people get nervous on their first drive. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/8/2022 at 6:22 PM, Vanessa8580 said:

Welcome @Mayami Raingam

If you don't have a deflator, you can always use your keys to deflate your tires. It's going to take a little longer but that's okay.

You will need a pressure gauge though, you can find them in any gas station along the highway or a hardware store. 

If you don't have a compressor, you will have to drive 15-20 kilometers to the nearest gas station on deflated tires which can damage them, I am just letting you know. 

@Vanessa8580 I have got all arranged. Thank you and see you tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 2

@Vanessa8580

Thanks for your Suggestion, but they both are very excited to be part of this Drive.. There is no question of nervousness as such but still if you think it can be risky, please suggest..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Amit Seth said:

@Vanessa8580

Thanks for your Suggestion, but they both are very excited to be part of this Drive.. There is no question of nervousness as such but still if you think it can be risky, please suggest..

It’s up to you 😉

• Like (+1) 1

@abms2ktrooper @Amit Seth @Mohamed Khalifa @Mayami Raingam @Kouros @Abdelghani Masad @Gurcharan Mehta @RiaanJH @Pedro8 @Deepak 11 and @G300

It was great to meet you this morning. You all did an amazing, we had a very smooth drive with a minimal of refusal so we were able to cover over 40 kilometers which is very good for a first drive. You should all be proud of yourselves !

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11am, and they go live on Monday evening at 7pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

I hope to see you all again soon ...

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Vanessa8580 @Hisham Masaad @Melenany

Thank you all for such an amazing first time experience! Absolutely thrilling and you guys made it fantastic for us:)

looking forward to next weekend:) 😎

Thanks again..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use