•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Dubai SkyDive - 13 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

Dea @Rayas Ali, unfortunately I will have to remove your RSVP as there are other people still in the WL ahead of you.

@Farook Veettil you are added to the drive, pls let me know if you can't join so your spot is given to next in Q.

WL:

1. @Farook Veettil added

2. @iremmeri

3. @Vasja Zupan

4. @Rayas Ali

6 minutes ago, Rayas Ali said:

Hi Islam, I was already listed as attendee, now I see myself back to waitlist. Any step that was missing from my side?

Hi @Rayas Ali actually 2 things missing.. you RSVPed late while the drive was full with 5-6 people on the WL.. I guess what happened is one of the drivers signed out which made the drive showing an open seat which should be allocated to the first member next on the WL.. hence the reason I signed you out and added @Farook Veettil who was no. 1 on the WL.

Also, checking. your profile I found out you haven't done an absolute newbie drive yet which is a must before joining newbie drive.

There is one tomorrow morning but I see it's fully booked... but don't worry every weekend there is at least one Absolute Newbie drive .. once you complete 1, you are more than welcome to join any NB drive.

The below link should give a full view on the grading structure and prerequisites for drives and levels. All drives are posted on Mondays at 7:00pm sharp.. stay tuned.

Dear @Alex Hollands @Yesu Yarlagadda @Suresh K @Krishna R @Haitham Khattab @Serhat Yalcinkaya @Mahmoud Taha @karim hamandi @Awais Zuberi @Udit S @Looper @Farook Veettil @Sharat Nambiar

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 7:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 7:15am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031)

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all oils, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- Meeting Point: By Dubai SkyDive Parking (take the underpass to cross the other side of Alain Road then go right till the end of the road, then left before you enter the parking area, another left you should find the convoy ahead of you) https://goo.gl/maps/S4PT8a8WYg8ENs1d6

See you all on the sand 😎

10- Convoy order:

image.png.303f5b20c0678f2ff672ac709b2a0dca.png

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Islam Soliman Thank you so much for leading us through today’s adventure. I enjoyed the mix of technical dunes and side slopes. It was full of learning and excitement.

@Looper Thank you so much for your support & efforts to all convoy team today. 

To all my convoy colleagues, pleasure driving with you today and see you in next drives.

I ve added some pictures.

4F049FA4-352D-44DB-90D1-617A07859707.jpeg

2B0E62E4-0FC8-4CEC-8A5E-4C6517B819C9.jpeg

95A430DA-2FA6-4755-B338-A3037719C70C.jpeg

FE60F329-653B-4F5A-B5EE-8D81E0D4115F.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use