•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 12 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

Looks like we are on for Sat morning with a stunning convoy @Warren Flay @Hasan Wahlan @Naveen Raj @munkybizness .. can’t wait

• Like (+1) 3

Hi @Islam Soliman, it is a bit last minute,  but I would like to join the drive if still possible. I've done my PCR just now, it shall be ok for Saturday morning.  Can you please add me ?

Thank you 

• Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, JeromeFJ said:

Hi @Islam Soliman, it is a bit last minute,  but I would like to join the drive if still possible. I've done my PCR just now, it shall be ok for Saturday morning.  Can you please add me ?

Thank you 

Of course buddy

Hi @Julian Patterson, noticed you RSVPed for this drive however the min level is F+. Unfortunately I will have to remove your RSVP. Looking forward for driving with you soon

• Like (+1) 1

Dear @Naveen Raj @JeromeFJ @Hasan Wahlan @Warren Flay @munkybizness   

Looking forward for 👀ing you tomorrow morning at the meeting point

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 7:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 7:15am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 4 (446,081)

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all oils, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/LZZosc4n8rem59GD8

10- Convoy order:

We will agree the order at the meeting point 👻

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear @Naveen Raj @JeromeFJ @Hasan Wahlan @Warren Flay @munkybizness   

Looking forward for 👀ing you tomorrow morning at the meeting point

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 7:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 7:15am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 4 (446,081)

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all oils, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/LZZosc4n8rem59GD8

10- Convoy order:

We will agree the order at the meeting point 👻

Hi 👋 there , I know it’s last second I am opting for this drive but I am going to get the car , if I get it I will be in the meeting point on time 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Hi 👋 there , I know it’s last second I am opting for this drive but I am going to get the car , if I get it I will be in the meeting point on time 

Plan changed …. Enjoy guys 

• Like (+1) 1

Another rockin' drive from the guru of speed @Islam Soliman

A tight group, great spirit, lots of refusals, beached whales and more shovelling than a Brit Prime Minister trying to save his job.

@JeromeFJyou are the Tugmaster for sure. You pulled more guys off ridges today than I have ever seen before (maybe you should just leave the rope attached and wrap it around your bumper between tug jobs to save time?)

@Naveen Rajwho knew a 3.0 5 door could do what you made her do today? Awesome job bro

@munkybiznessyou made that big bird fly, its just the awkward landing that made a pop ;-) noise

If this drive wasn't the best drive EVER, it's only because next weeks could be even better...

IMG_3056.jpg

IMG_0024.JPG

IMG_3059.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Big thank you for the drive on Saturday @Islam Soliman !

This short convoy format was excellent to explore the area. You took us with no compromise through the slopes and high ridges. The combination of soft upper surface and hard bottom layer made it quite slippery in some occasion. The team has taken the challenges with determination, and we had our share of stuck and refusal, but with maximum adrenaline and fun !

@Warren Flay, @Naveen Raj, @munkybizness, thanks for joining, it was a great morning !

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use