•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 12 Feb 2022

Gaurav

1 hour ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow what a lovely Saturday morning drive. 

2 pop-outs, 4-5 tugs, multiple refusals,  some very good self recoveries and traversing through a beautiful terrain we reached the finish line with smiles on our face and feeling of an awesome fun learning experience. Simply a perfect FB drive that challanged us all and in the process made us all a better offroaders.

Chasing the sun we drove around 31Km,  smoothly climbing up the Pink rock and finding our way through nice churned up sand at an average moving speed of 13.5Km/hr (felt faster than stats show, perhaps that's just the terrain)

Thanks @Gaurav for the experience. 

@Simon Dawood other than that last min pop out was a perfect SL drive for you. You aligned to Gaurav instructions well and sailed through the terrain.

@Quresh Pajero a pop out early in the drive add ups a little bit more to the challange and it was a good day at work for you, i am sure you will relish the experience, as you sail through in your future drives 🙂 You have a good control on vehicle, just a bit gas shy.. ..i could almost predict your stucks/refusals moments  before they happened (guess found something similar to what i went through) .. Pajero has lot more to offer, it just needs to be explored. 👍👍

@Shahid Mehmood an awesome drive for you today. Having driven with you a week back, i just felt like it was some different driver behind the wheels ...it's really beautiful how our experiences through every drive adds to confidence and control. Very well done. 

@Jose Thomas nicely done .just a little bit more push, a bit more gas and most importantly .. when in doubt just steer down.

@Jona was lovely seeing your FJ sail through the terrain.. it was an impeccable day at work for you - no extra churn of sand, no extra rpms..was just perfect. Looking forward to drive with you soon. 

@Tareq Al Turq with an expert co-pilot no terrain can challenge your Prado (of course I am not even going to think about the challenges you faced 😂😂)

@Karthik Raptor the vroom vroom of Gaurav while your climb up the Pink rock said it all... Nice work. 

@KKIRAN another beautiful day on sand for you. Nicely done 

@Rob S as always was nice catching up with you . thanks for keeping all safe and togather. 👍

Thanks all for the lovely drive, your company made the pleasant morning even better. 

@varunmehndiratta thanks for the great support you have provided us and the well described report.....

having a pop-outs was a good lesson to never to get distractes even to reject a call 😂😂😂 .... 

Thanks @Gaurav for the interesting drive and experiance i got from being your SL. 

Thanks for everyone for the great drive and looking forward for the next drive.

P.S i will upload the videos of the drive this evening

• Like (+1) 2

On 2/12/2022 at 5:15 AM, Gaurav said:

I'm sorry Tareq, you have been added back to the drive now.

@Morshediyou have been added too

Thank you @Gaurav for adding me to the Drive, unfortunately I saw the msg very late

• Sad (0) 1

Important Information

Terms of use