•  

Twilight Newbie Family BBQ Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 12 Feb 2022

Gaurav

Let's enjoy some quality family time together in the desert and find a quiet BBQ spot within dunes, away from the hustle. The full family is invited as we intend to drive very little at Newbie level to reach the tall big dunes to set up and relax with family.

• Drive time: 30 min - 60 min
  • BBQ, relax and playtime: 3 Hours

If you are bringing kids, please bring their age-specific toys. We can always try to mix kids together for a team sport to enjoy our evening and have fun. I will be getting my 7 Years old with his sand toys and football.

For younger kids, please make sure that they are in their age-specific car seats (five points) or booster seats, please.

If you are carrying firewood, please bring the fire-pit along to not to leave any remains on the sand.

danish.jpg

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  12 Feb 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 5:00 PM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Starting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/T22AhC94vQzHgdZ88

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Friday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Hi Gaurav, Am a newbie who just finished my Absolute newbie  drive and have signed up for this drive. So do we bring our own  barbecues sets / coal and meats etc. and enjoy the outdoors with amazing company of Carnity members? 😁

16 minutes ago, Taimur Khan said:

So do we bring our own  barbecues sets / coal and meats etc. and enjoy the outdoors with amazing company of Carnity members? 😁

Correct

17 minutes ago, Taimur Khan said:

Hi Gaurav, Am a newbie who just finished my Absolute newbie  drive and have signed up for this drive.

You are most welcome 

8 minutes ago, Taimur Khan said:

The finish time mentioned is "approximately 9AM", I presume this is a typo and should read as 9pm . 

Yes it was a typo, changed. Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/7/2022 at 8:37 PM, Gaurav said:

Yes it was a typo, changed. Thanks

@Gaurav..would it be safe to bring along an 80 year old lady (mother)? Would love to if the drive is not very tricky. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Taimur Khan said:

@Gaurav..would it be safe to bring along an 80 year old lady (mother)? Would love to if the drive is not very tricky. 

Absolutely yes, as far as she is healthy and can stay in the car for an hour of a mild newbie level off-road.

Btw, it will be an EPIC drive to have such a senior of 80 years of age and youngest as 6 months old (Varun's kid) in one drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

On 2/7/2022 at 3:02 PM, Gaurav said:

Let's enjoy some quality family time together in the desert and find a quiet BBQ spot within dunes, away from the hustle. The full family is invited as we intend to drive very little at Newbie level to reach the tall big dunes to set up and relax with family.

If you are bringing kids, please bring their age-specific toys. We can always try to mix kids together for a team sport to enjoy our evening and have fun. I will be getting my 7 Years old with his sand toys and football.

For younger kids, please make sure that they are in their age-specific car seats (five points) or booster seats, please.

If you are carrying firewood, please bring the fire-pit along to not to leave any remains on the sand.

danish.jpg

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

Drive Details

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Hi Gauravji, As i got confirmation for full day drive i will withdraw my RSVP. Hope to see you next time. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

On 2/7/2022 at 3:02 PM, Gaurav said:

danish.jpg

Drive Details

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

Sorry @Gaurav, I have some urgent work related appointment. 
will join next time. Removed my RSVP..

cheers for the drive.. 😀

Important Information

Terms of use