•  

Liwa Crossing - Abu Dhabi - 19-20 Feb 2022

Gaurav

Liwa Crossing  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Which level drive you prefer?

• Fewbie (Prerequisite - Minimum 5 Fewbie Drives)
    • Fewbie Plus
    • Intermediate

7 hours ago, varunmehndiratta said:

Wow awesome ... seems carnity is fully committed to ensure we will be thrown out of our homes ..mid term school break and need to seek permission to be out in desert for two days ...interesting .😂😂😂 i am in for this challange, 

Is Moreeb part of the equation? Couldn't cover it last time.....

You are ready for which challenge? Liwa Crossing or to be able to stay in your house?

• Haha (+1) 6

56 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

You are ready for which challenge? Liwa Crossing or to be able to stay in your house?

Seeking permission from home of course ..  Moreeb, Dune 7, Rig E Yalan all are small compared to this challange.. 😂😂

• Haha (+1) 2

My son's birthday is on 18th, and just like his mom he has a penchant for celebrating birthdays. But then I and my wife are actually trying to sort out the logistics of it so that we can come to Liwa.

• Like (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

9 minutes ago, Jessica Lambert said:

FOMO 

Something I learnt today. 

Don't worry there is much more to enjoy than these drives. of course the Liwa drives are special, but in no time you will be able to drive in such drives.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

1 hour ago, Looper said:

Something I learnt today. 

Don't worry there is much more to enjoy than these drives. of course the Liwa drives are special, but in no time you will be able to drive in such drives.

I googled too!

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use