•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili Adventure - 20 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  20 February 2022, Sunday

Meeting time: 7:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: Lisaili Fort https://goo.gl/maps/ZikRWU1YYas968yT9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 11:00 PM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 2 pm.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

Hi Islam, I am going to another event with Vanessa on 19 and after signing up for that, I waitlisted for this event, now that I've double checked, it says Im managing the event with you. I have no issue with this as long as your fine, perhaps newbies are also good managers. :lol:

Update: Resolved the issue by changing RSVP, I was the first but I am now 4th, hard luck I guess.

Edited by Harshal
Fixed the issue
  • Like (+1) 2

Dear all, we have a long list of WL on this drive totaling 14 out of which 7 have no confirmed drives for the week so those will have higher priority (WL1). Based on how things develop over the week I will try as much as possible to give a fair chance to have at least one drive for everyone.

WL1:

1. @RiaanJH

2. @Awais Zuberi

3. @MMALEK

4. @Abdul Basit Khan

5. @Ali Shah

6. @Amit Seth

7. @Mohamed Khalifa

WL2:

8. @Deepak 11
9. @Harshal

10. @Coddiwompler

11. @Mo.

12. @Rob S

13. @Beide Worku

14. @Thomas Varghese

1 hour ago, Harshal said:

Hi Islam, I am going to another event with Vanessa on 19 and after signing up for that, I waitlisted for this event, now that I've double checked, it says Im managing the event with you. I have no issue with this as long as your fine, perhaps newbies are also good managers. :lol:

Update: Resolved the issue by changing RSVP, I was the first but I am now 4th, hard luck I guess.

Thanks @Harshal, however as I have another drive confirmed for this weekend you are on WL2 and no 9 on WL.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Hi Islam, I actually prefer to be on this drive and I only reserved on the night drive because this one was fully booked by the time I got around to it.  I am happy to remove my RSVP from the night drive if it gives me a better chance here, knowing full well that I might lose both if I don't get picked up from the WL here. Is there a swap system or any other way to accomplish this better? I am willing to even participate in management if you think I can. 

Many thanks. 

Beide

• Like (+1) 2

@Islam SolimanJust to confirm this drive is on the morning of Sunday, 20th February and NOT Saturday, yes?

Never mind, got confused by the drive details saying 20th Feb, Saturday 😅

Edited by Awais Zuberi
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Vanessa8580 said:

It’s on Sunday

Oh alright, in that case would it be possible to RSVP on the saturday instead, I was under the impression that this drive was on Saturday.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use