•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili Adventure - 20 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

Dear @Islam Soliman, sorry to sign out from this drive as I already got in @Shaaz Sha & @Ale Vallecchi's drive at the same time. 

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Thomas Varghese for letting me know.

For everyone else, please let me know before tomorrow morning if you have any change in plan

@Tareq Al Turq I see you have added yourself to WL now , I may be able to confirm you in as one seat has just became available... let me know pls

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Islam Soliman said:

Thanks @Thomas Varghese for letting me know.

For everyone else, please let me know before tomorrow morning if you have any change in plan

@Tareq Al Turq I see you have added yourself to WL now , I may be able to confirm you in as one seat has just became available... let me know pls

Dear @Islam Soliman, I just saw @Tareq Al Turq WL in the drive posted by @Shaaz Sha at the same time. Please check with him which drive is he joining 

• Like (+1) 2

@Islam Soliman @Vanessa8580 Thank you for approving my WL. However, I will have to pull out of this drive because one of my wife's colleagues tested positive and she is awaiting her covid test results. I believe it's not right for me to join the drive without getting into the clear.

As much as I want to drive this weekend, I'll opt out and give my spot to the next person in the WL.

Shall join for next week's drive. Have a nice drive. Thank you!

• Like (+1) 3

Dear Lisaili Adventurers.. 

The plan is to start at Lisaili Fort and make our way into the beautiful tightly shaped baby dunes of Lisaili which will challenge our patience and skills before heading out to the famous Lisaili large dunes to play, rev your engines, and enjoy the roaring. 

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 7:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 7:15am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031) for BLACKs and Channel 4 (446,056) for BLUEs

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag and radio (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- @Islam Soliman's The BLACKs Convoy:

@Serhat Yalcinkaya @Andrei S @Coddiwompler @MMALEK @Claudio C @Yerem Davtyan @arjumand @Azam the Adventurous @Joao @Abdelghani Masad @Awais BinSaeed @Harshal @Beide Worku @Hisham Masaad

Radio Channel 2: 446,031

Meeting Point: Lisaili Fort   https://goo.gl/maps/tzgAjwaF4E1BqXMw9  (Stay on the RIGHT side of the track)

image.png.02cf2dd6a310472f0a7a606e385f4202.png

9- @Vanessa8580's The BLUEs Convoy:

@Suresh K @Mohamed Khalifa @Ahmed Mostafa @Amit Seth @Mahmoud Taha @Abdul Basit Khan @Mo. @RiaanJH @James Lovell @Deepak 11 @Amr Aydin @Rob S  @Anthony cupit

Radio Channel 4: 446,056

Meeting Point: Lisaili Fort  https://goo.gl/maps/DksaT4U63bHPdv1S6 (Stay on the LEFT side of the track )

image.png.69fc9eeb033834b21d911973058f8510.png

See you all on the sand 😎

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Islam Soliman Thanks for your message.  After our first absolute newbie drive today I’m not able to get a compressor in time for tomorrow, and after visiting a number of garages this afternoon Anthony Cupit can’t get his flag attached, so we will both have cancel I’m afraid. Hope we can tackle both items this week and join you soon when we have all the mandatory equipment. Apologies for the late notice. 

6 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Dear Lisaili Adventurers.. 

The plan is to start at Lisaili Fort and make our way into the beautiful tightly shaped baby dunes of Lisaili which will challenge our patience and skills before heading out to the famous Lisaili large dunes to play, rev your engines, and enjoy the roaring. 

Pre-drive details below:

1- Please be on time and bring all your passion for off-roading and pull as much as you can of yourself out of bed.. trust me you will need all of it.

2- Be at the meeting point by 7:00am (or before) and be ready to move max by 7:15am max (deflated, flag erected, 4H on, radio on and set, airbags/traction/abs all set....) 

3- Please ensure your programable radio is on, fully charged and set to Channel 2 (446,031) for BLACKs and Channel 4 (446,056) for BLUEs

4- Briefing will be done on on the sand before we start moving

5- Please be prepared for a demanding drive which you will require your undivided attention. Bringing passengers is ok provided they will not be a cause for distraction and don't have known motion sickness or fear of heights.

6- Please ensure everything in the car is tied down and no moving objects 

7- Please check all car fluids, tow hooks, and ensure no hanging parts below the chassis.

8- please ensure you come with a full tank (as much as possible) in addition to all necessary gear for this drive level specially your safety flag and radio (NO FLAG or RADIO = NO DRIVE)

9- @Islam Soliman's The BLACKs Convoy:

@Serhat Yalcinkaya @Andrei S @Coddiwompler @MMALEK @Claudio C @Yerem Davtyan @arjumand @Azam the Adventurous @Joao @Abdelghani Masad @Awais BinSaeed @Harshal @Beide Worku @Hisham Masaad

Radio Channel 2: 446,031

Meeting Point: Lisaili Fort   https://goo.gl/maps/tzgAjwaF4E1BqXMw9  (Stay on the RIGHT side of the track)

image.png.02cf2dd6a310472f0a7a606e385f4202.png

9- @Vanessa8580's The BLUEs Convoy:

@Suresh K @Mohamed Khalifa @Ahmed Mostafa @Amit Seth @Mahmoud Taha @Abdul Basit Khan @Mo. @RiaanJH @James Lovell @Deepak 11 @Amr Aydin @Rob S  @Anthony cupit

Radio Channel 4: 446,056

Meeting Point: Lisaili Fort  https://goo.gl/maps/DksaT4U63bHPdv1S6 (Stay on the LEFT side of the track )

image.png.69fc9eeb033834b21d911973058f8510.png

See you all on the sand 😎

Super Excited to join the drive. 🔝😀🏜

Important Information

Terms of use