•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili Adventure - 20 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

1 minute ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Oh alright, in that case would it be possible to RSVP on the saturday instead, I was under the impression that this drive was on Saturday.

You are added to my drive on Saturday, please sign out for this one.

• Like (+1) 4

Hi everyone.. good news!

thanks to @Vanessa8580 volunteering to lead a second convoy we are able to double the RSVP and extend it to accommodate a big part of the WL. So pls check the RSVP now and let us know if you have any changes in ur plan so we can take up others from the WL..

thanks @Vanessa8580 ea all

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

Screenshot of One of my fav Notifications  attached😁😁🤩🤩!

Thank you @Islam Soliman & @Vanessa8580!!! Super excited!!  🥳🥳

(And @Hisham Masaad! Just noticed you too on this ! looking forwars😁

591D17F2-633B-4683-A560-3078F2153709.jpeg

Edited by Deepak 11
  • Like (+1) 4

On 2/14/2022 at 8:32 PM, Islam Soliman said:

Dear all, we have a long list of WL on this drive totaling 14 out of which 7 have no confirmed drives for the week so those will have higher priority (WL1). Based on how things develop over the week I will try as much as possible to give a fair chance to have at least one drive for everyone.

WL1:

1. @RiaanJH

2. @Awais Zuberi

3. @MMALEK

4. @Abdul Basit Khan

5. @Ali Shah

6. @Amit Seth

7. @Mohamed Khalifa

WL2:

8. @Deepak 11
9. @Harshal

10. @Coddiwompler

11. @Mo.

12. @Rob S

13. @Beide Worku

14. @Thomas Varghese

Thanks @Harshal, however as I have another drive confirmed for this weekend you are on WL2 and no 9 on WL.

Thanks @Islam Soliman & @Vanessa8580 for adding me to this drive.

Looking forward to see you on Sunday. 

• Like (+1) 4

Hi @Andrei S, there is no record of you completing an Abdolute Newbie drive with Carnity. So unless you have done an MC I will have to ask you sign out and join an absolute Newbie drive first as it’s a prerequisite for NB drives .. pls let me know as soon as possible tonight .. thx

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Islam Soliman said:

Hi @Andrei S, there is no record of you completing an Abdolute Newbie drive with Carnity. So unless you have done an MC I will have to ask you sign out and join an absolute Newbie drive first as it’s a prerequisite for NB drives .. pls let me know as soon as possible tonight .. thx

Thanks Islam, will it be possible to allocate me to the same group with @Yerem Davtyan? Thanks

• Like (+1) 1

Good news we are going to take all WL in so @Coddiwompler @Mo. @Rob S @Thomas Varghese, you now have a confirmed seat on this drive.

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use