•  

Night Newbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 20 Feb 2022

Chaitanya D

General Infos

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above (All Levels)

When:  20 Feb 2022 Saturday

Meeting time: 6.30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/Pr7o4fDwNAQ4sGmf6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm, willingness to learn and your own compressor for tire inflation.

Approximate finish time: 10 PM

End Point: Qudra

Limited Spots Available:

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Fri - 9 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 3

Hii @Chaitanya D Am going on one with Vanessa on 19th...but would love to join this as night drive would be amazing experience too:) and considering the fact just after full mooon:)🙌🏼

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 hours ago, Vishal Nair said:

Hi, please waitlist me for this drive.. I think the rush is too high at 7pm to book the slots.. :) 

please add yourself by clicking join waitlist 

• Like (+1) 1

Hello @Chaitanya D . Apologies. I will not be able to join this drive as my wife's covid test results haven't come yet. I had informed the other drive I was going but forgot that i was in WL here. Please give my spot to someone else. Thank you

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Krishna R said:

Hello @Chaitanya D . Apologies. I will not be able to join this drive as my wife's covid test results haven't come yet. I had informed the other drive I was going but forgot that i was in WL here. Please give my spot to someone else. Thank you

lease remove your self from the drive/WL, so that the next on WL can join

Thanks

Dear friends

@Quresh Pajero, @abms2ktrooper, @Andre Olivenca, @Vishal Nair, @Faiz Amir, @Murad Hamed, @Danish Mohammad, @Yogesh Chaudhary, @Farook Veettil, @takeshi sobue, @Krishna R, @Jessica Lambert

Please note the convoy listing for tonight

405509608_NBqudra.png.4f6e7998795795974328d3bd3a5f4e67.png

Mandatory gears required for the drive without which you will not be allowed to join are shovel, programmed radio ( charged), Off road flag, Deflator and compressor

Deflate to 15 psi for regular tires and 12 psi for all terrain tires

There might be a water puddle while you cross the cycle track, you need to go a bit right as you enter and follow the maps to arrive at the starting point

my number if needed is 0529970964

We will use radio chanel 1 for coms

see you tonight

• Thanks (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Murad Hamed said:

Unfortunately i have to drop for an emergency in family, sorry for the short notice 

Sorry to hear hope all good.

please remove your rsvp so that the next can join

Important Information

Terms of use