•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Big Red - Sharjah - 18 Feb 2022

Hisham Masaad

Dear desert lovers @Rob S @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel @Gregory @Pacific @Davie Chase @Matt.T and @Thomas Varghese, looking forward to enjoy the weather and sand tomorrow in the following order. Hoping will have a good time. For any emergency please contact me on 0506318834.

5B3EEB40-C754-4A3F-BD8E-17B2A62168F9.jpeg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

8 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Dear desert lovers @Rob S @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel @Gregory @Pacific @Davie Chase @Matt.T and @Thomas Varghese, looking forward to enjoy the weather and sand tomorrow in the following order. Hoping will have a good time. For any emergency please contact me on 0506318834.

5B3EEB40-C754-4A3F-BD8E-17B2A62168F9.jpeg

I am extremely sorry ,I need to be at work. Cant join .have fun guys.

• Sad (0) 2

@Hisham Masaad thanks again for a superb drive really enjoyed my Friday morning, more importantly the wife enjoyed it 👍 The views and scenery were Second to none and as always the drive was planned and executed to perfection. Great SL @Rob S for your first Fewbie plus you did amazingly well. thanks also to @Thomas Varghese for keeping us all on track at the back and assisting with great advise as we meandered through the desert. The rest of the team made the drive fun and enjoyable so a big thanks to you all  @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel @Gregory  and @Matt.T great to see old friends and meet some new ones. Have a great rest of your weekend see you all in the sand very soon 😁

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Yes @Davie Chase, nice place, weather and on top of that the convoy. Not much to say, but as you said, all did very well. Thank you @Rob S for being exceptionally good as SL, despite being your first FB+ drive. Apologies if I pushed you, but seeing all are coping with the drive level, it was all are pushing me 😅. As usual @Thomas Varghese amazing SL, thanks for the same, and congratulations for completion of 99 drives, with one nice crest 😉. @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel glad to see you again. Good to see you again @Matt.T and believe your daughter enjoyed the drive, or at least hope so. @Gregorypleasure to see you again after long time.

Wish you all nice weekend ahead.

Take care

Hisham

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

WHAT . . . .A . . . .MORNING! @Hisham Masaad you taught me how to use Toyota v6 power during some climbs at fewbie level, this prepared me very well for todays adventure. Amazing first drive at fewbie+, I am still buzzing! Thank you leading us through the amazing terrain. Thank you to the rest of the convoy for not making to much fuss when I left a bit more churned sand than ideal! @Joji varghese, @Gregory, @Rsjiv Samuel, @Matt.T. Thanks @Davie Chase for the kind words and @Thomas Varghese for keeping us all safe.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

30 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Yes @Davie Chase, nice place, weather and on top of that the convoy. Not much to say, but as you said, all did very well. Thank you @Rob S for being exceptionally good as SL, despite being your first FB+ drive. Apologies if I pushed you, but seeing all are coping with the drive level, it was all are pushing me 😅. As usual @Thomas Varghese amazing SL, thanks for the same, and congratulations for completion of 99 drives, with one nice crest 😉. @Joji varghese @Rsjiv Samuel glad to see you again. Good to see you again @Matt.T and believe your daughter enjoyed the drive, or at least hope so. @Gregorypleasure to see you again after long time.

Wish you all nice weekend ahead.

Take care

Hisham

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for a very entertaining drive on Friday morning. It was really fast paced and I believe we covered over 60km in less than 3 hours through a route of climbs and climbs of the dunes of the Big Red area. Thanks @Rob S for a good 2nd lead today. Just now realized it was your 1st FB+ drive. To be frank you did just great. Not easy to be a 2nd lead at this pace through difficult terrain. Well done. 

@Joji varghese, @Rsjiv Samuel, @Gregory, @Davie Chase and old friend @Matt.T all did a good drive today. Never seen @Matt.T in trouble in all the drives we have driven together. When I saw the convoy order I knew I just have to follow his angle of approach. 

Well I had a crest situation after a long long time. @Hisham Masaad pulled me out gently and thank you @Matt.T for the help. 

Looking forward to see you all soon in the sands. Its always a pleasure to drive with all of you. 

IMG_3949.JPG

• Like (+1) 7
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad thank you again for organising the Friday morning drive which I know you did so I could get to take my daughter out for a drive while she was briefly in Dubai. Though getting a little motion sickness near the end she throughly enjoyed it.

As to the drive and convoy it was a pretty high level for a Fewbie + drive and you certainly took us on a roller coaster of a journey. I couldn't get the smile off my face! 

@Rob S great job as 2nd lead and of course @Thomas Varghese keeping my rear view mirror full and looking after the rear of the convoy. Great drives by all @Rsjiv Samuel @Gregory  @Joji varghese and @Davie Chase Davie if you send me your WhatsApp i will send you some gopro footage.

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use