•  

Abu Dhabi drives - covid test

Yesu Yarlagadda

Just now, Yesu Yarlagadda said:

Hey.. do the Abu Dhabi drives require covid test.. I hope not 😇

Your Al Hosn App should show "GREEN" status, which means that you have taken a negative PCR test not longer than 14 days ago.

https://blog.wego.com/al-hosn-app-green-pass/

• Like (+1) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Furthermore, for Alhosn to turn GREEN, you must have also taken your booster dose (3rd dose) if it has been more than 6 months since your second dose.

I have seen cases last week where even if you had a negative PCR, your Alhosn will not turn green from grey if the booster dose > 6months was not validated.

Edited by munkybizness
  • Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

Furthermore, for Alhosn to turn GREEN, you must have also taken your booster dose if it has been more than 6 months since your second dose.

I have seen cases last week where even if you had a negative PCR, your Alhosn will not turn green from grey if the booster dose > 6months was not validated.

Umm I'm bit concerned now... I took booster exactly 6 month and 1 week back, i don't think 4th shoot is available right now? I'll do the PCR later today...

• Like (+1) 3

36 minutes ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

Umm I'm bit concerned now... I took booster exactly 6 month and 1 week back, i don't think 4th shoot is available right now? I'll do the PCR later today...

You dont need to worry about 6 months duration as I am from abu dabhi and I took my 3rd jab on 26th June 2021. I get 14 days green pass on every PCR i take.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

If you have taken the booster, the PCR will be valid for 14 days, if not, it will be for 96 hours. So just take the PCR either way and you should be good. 

Time it though so you don't exceed the 96 hours before crossing back into DXB.

1 hour ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use