•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 19 Feb 2022

Brette

Drive RSVP is now closed. 

Convoy order below. 

Please go through the tutorial video on the drive post and also make sure your cars front and rear tow hooks are in order.  

See you all tomorrow morning at 7:00 AM sharp and we will be using Radio channel 1, 446 006. 25. For those who do not have a radio, one will be lent to you for tomorrows drive.

If you need to contact me in case of an emergency, my number is O52 6771O76.

@Chris Gotla @Yaseen87 @Anthony Cupit @Coddiwompler @James Lovell @Rayas Ali @Melenany

image.png.4b1c9e69844228b725519cdce58335a7.png

@Brette thanks for today. Was great. Can you post the link to the WhatsApp group please as I’m keen to learn more and sign up. 

Secondly can you share your 4 cylinder compressor model info. Was from DragonMart right?  I’m keen to get one soon. 

• Like (+1) 1

@Chris Gotla @Yaseen87 @anthony cupit  @Coddiwompler @James Lovell @Rayas Ali

All of you did really well today and thank you @Melenanyfor the support. 

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11 am, and they go live on Monday at 7:00 pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Friday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a minimum. 

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

You can join the Carnity Whatsapp Drive Notification to get the latest updates on the drives, so that you can RSVP on time for the next weekend's drive.

Please have a look at below topic which describes the tools needed for every level. There is a separate tutorial inside which explains which radio we recommend and how to program them: (Please do not buy the Baofeng 888S spare radio we gave you, as these cannot be programmed without a special cable and software).

Please have a look at below grading structure that explains various off-road levels:

• Like (+1) 1

If any of you have any pics, it can be posted on the drive gallery at the link below. 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1243-absolute-newbie-al-qudra-dubai-19-feb-2022

Important Information

Terms of use