•  
Advertise here

Nissan Patrol Titanium 2021 offroad bumper

Hi

i have been driving the patrol 2021 titanium on my offroad drives.. just completed my first fewbie drive.. the fromt bumper(city) is slowly getting damaged.

I am planning to get that stock version removed completely and get some offroad bumper installed. I saw lot of suggestions on cutting the stock version bumper but I am not inclined to do that..

Any suggestions on where I can find the offroad bumpers.. please.. and the approximate cost.. 

Hey Mate

I got my self a 2nd bumper from Sharjah Industrial Area, trimmed it and added skidplates. The one who did it for me has a nice setup for the facelift patrol. 0544433956 whatsapp me and I will share the pictrurs with you

You have two options if this is not convinient for you, either you fabricate one out of fiberglass (many garages do that) or install one of the steel bullbars like ARB, and Predator (all Australian patrols have them)

Fibarglass bars are weak, while steel ones are too heavy, so I found it best to have the two worlds combined by having a hybrid one

Cheers

20220108_083950.jpg

Edited by Rawad
  • Like (+1) 1

• 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...

hi, i have Patrol 2023 Platinum and have already damaged my bumper after just 2 drives. @Rawad can you please let me know from which garage you got your bumper done and how much did it cost. Thanks