•  

Absolute Newbie Desert Drive - Al Qudra - Dubai - 27 Feb 2022

Frederic

6 hours ago, Mostafa Elbadawi said:

@Frederic Hello Frederic

I am currently on the waiting list. Just checking if there is a spot tomorrow 

Thanks ✌🏽

Hi @Mostafa Elbadawi welcome to the club. Unfortunately we are completely full for this week. You can signup for next weekend’s Absolute Newbie drive once it’s posted Monday evening. Thanks !

• Like (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

@Faisal Patrol @Damian Paliś @Anoop Das @Ben Lee @Amr Paple@Guddi @Murtaza Bhuria@Nadeem Ansari 

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful morning out in the dunes ! 

@Ben Lee you did perfect as my second lead, always keeping the right amount of distance and yet close enough to see my drive lines and improve them where it was needed.

@Damian Paliś your father had a big smile on his face after the drive, and mastered your Pajero perfectly ! Hope to see you on one of the AN drives soon as well !

@Murtaza Bhuria you drove superb with the Pajero, and you will be having a blast on the coming drives as well :)

@Nadeem Ansari very well driven today ! I hope you and your family enjoyed this morning out !

@Anoop Das that blue truck looks amazing and you mastered it very well today. Keep it up !

@Faisal Patrol taking the Y61 in its natural habitat. Super well done man !

@Amr Paple I will definitely remember your car and massive electrical cabinet with compressor in the back :) Great driving !

@Guddi I hope your co-pilot behaved today, its not always easy to have another Carnity member sitting in your car :) I know from experience ! Super driven today ! 

@GauravSoni thank you so much for your support buddy !

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11am, and they go live on Monday evening at 7pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

I hope to see you all again soon ...

You can post your pictures in the below drive gallery: 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1260-absolute-newbie-al-qudra-dubai-27-feb-2022

• Like (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

7 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Faisal Patrol @Damian Paliś @Anoop Das @Ben Lee @Amr Paple@Guddi @Murtaza Bhuria@Nadeem Ansari 

I hope you all enjoyed this beautiful morning out in the dunes ! 

@Ben Lee you did perfect as my second lead, always keeping the right amount of distance and yet close enough to see my drive lines and improve them where it was needed.

@Damian Paliś your father had a big smile on his face after the drive, and mastered your Pajero perfectly ! Hope to see you on one of the AN drives soon as well !

@Murtaza Bhuria you drove superb with the Pajero, and you will be having a blast on the coming drives as well :)

@Nadeem Ansari very well driven today ! I hope you and your family enjoyed this morning out !

@Anoop Das that blue truck looks amazing and you mastered it very well today. Keep it up !

@Faisal Patrol taking the Y61 in its natural habitat. Super well done man !

@Amr Paple I will definitely remember your car and massive electrical cabinet with compressor in the back :) Great driving !

@Guddi I hope your co-pilot behaved today, its not always easy to have another Carnity member sitting in your car :) I know from experience ! Super driven today ! 

@GauravSoni thank you so much for your support buddy !

Moving forward you all will be joining the Newbie drives and not an Absolute Newbie drive anymore. Drives are announced every Monday at 11am, and they go live on Monday evening at 7pm. Due to the high demand, these drives get full in about 10 minutes, so please be online at 7 pm to book your spot. If you miss a spot, put your name on the waitlist asap. Generally, by Thursday with dropouts everyone does get a spot if they have waitlisted. 

For the next drives, please bring along a deflator, pressure gauge, flag, compressor and radio as a MANDATORY requirement.

• Learn to deflate your tires and checking them precisely
  • Learn to fix a flag on your car
  • Learn to program and fully charge your radio

MUST READ: Offroad Club Structure, Levels and Rules

whatsapp.png Carnity Drive Notification

I hope to see you all again soon ...

You can post your pictures in the below drive gallery: 

https://carnity.com/gallery/category/1260-absolute-newbie-al-qudra-dubai-27-feb-2022

Thank you very much Frederic.. today was super fun. See you soon.. 

Thanks @Fredericand @Gaurav Soni for having a safe and organized event

Looking forward to have more drives with all of you. @Frederic, you have a good sense of humor. I'll remember you each time when i land in KSA airport and look for a cab. 180kmph and hardshoulder :P 

I still can't believe @Gaurav Soni that you drove the whole time on 2H with your pajero. I will try doing it next time with my safari

Cheers!

Important Information

Terms of use