•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili Rerun - 26 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

@Islam Soliman as always appreciate your planning and leadership on these drives, this always makes them super interesting and fun. appreciate you letting me join and supporting you and @JeromeFJ who did an amazing job as sweeper. we did not encounter many refusals and had only a couple of stucks, which of course leads to more learning which is great for all concerned. @Sita Sharma  did a fantastic job as second lead. Sita and the rest of the team  @Sudhanva Sonawane @Abdul Basit Khan @G300 @Gerrit Bus  @Murad Hamed @Yogesh Chaudhary @Krishna R  @Saleh Kuba @Juzer Gandhi @Yaseen87 @Kieran McKeown you guys did an amazing job of keeping the convoy flowing and you all drove extremely well.  thanks again for letting me help out and hope to see you all again soon in the sand pit. I have added a couple of pics to the gallery 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Newbie drives are all about learning tricks of driving in desert and today’s drive was such a drive where we learnt a lot. @Sita Sharma was a bit rusty in the beginning but quickly recalled what she has learnt till date. Later in drive due to sun glare she dropped into the ditch as she could not see the path that was taken but was able to recover with some guidance.

Thanks to @Islam Soliman for a wonderful drive.

@Davie Chase you were exceptional as a center forward. I could hear very clear and precise instructions you were giving over the radio and helping others in recoveries.

@JeromeFJ your calm presence is always puts every one at ease. Ever present to help others, appreciate your efforts in the drives. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

don't drive like its your last one.

Another well spent morning.

Thanks a lot @Islam Soliman for a drive which had everything in it for everyone. @Davie ChaseYour wonderful red wheels was literally omnipresent everywhere it was needed. @JeromeFJthe words of @Looperrightly conveys everything so well that your calmness and efforts were reassuring to all us newbies.

Attaching .gpx file (can be viewed on google maps) for all those who would be interested in the route traversed today.

Once again thanks a lot everyone in the convoy. 👍

Lisaili ReRun with Islam.gpx

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use