•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Al Lisaili Rerun - 26 Feb 2022

Islam Soliman

Dear @Islam Soliman @Davie Chase @JeromeFJ @Looperyou guys are simply amazing and having a great energy Mashaallah.

@Islam Soliman thank you for the perfect route selection and taught us how to control the vehicle on steep dunes and to avoid fish tailing. 

It’s a bit challenging to drive at the end of convoy because lots of tyre marks and sand turfs so sometime have to drive from right or left 1 Mtr above the tracks. i’m totally convinced with my number because No Pain No Gain. 💪 

Today I learn the perfect way to approach the dunes and decent, the required acceleration upto approaching point and speed control. 

See you soon guys 👍

13 minutes ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

Dear @Islam Soliman @Davie Chase @JeromeFJ you guys are simply amazing and having a great energy Mashaallah.

@Islam Soliman thank you for the perfect route selection and taught us how to control the vehicle on steep dunes and to avoid fish tailing. 

It’s a bit challenging to drive at the end of convoy because lots of tyre marks and sand turfs so sometime have to drive from right or left 1 Mtr above the tracks. i’m totally convinced with my number because No Pain No Gain. 💪 

Today I learn the perfect way to approach the dunes and decent, the required acceleration upto approaching point and speed control. 

See you soon guys 👍

7D10CAD4-37CA-40C5-A733-4DAD936FB2A1.jpeg

B6DFFDE2-3563-414E-82D3-E9776194DA7B.jpeg

Edited by Abdul Basit Khan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

One more amazing drive as usual from @Islam Soliman

It was a crazy mix of technical dunes and the playgrounds. The fast paced exit through the technical dunes were enjoyable as well. Felt the drive ended too early like always :) 

Hey @JeromeFJThe best sweeper ever! It was great driving with you again, I could see you more this time as I was at the end of the convoy. Great commitment, quick to respond and thank you again for your valuable tips man.

@Davie Chase Again, amazing crew support. You got your weekly workout sorted on this drive. I lost count of how many times you took out the rope, tugged someone(me) out, folded the rope and kept it in just to repeat the same every 2 mins :) Very precise radio instructions as well. Really appreciate. Looking forward for more drives with you.

image.png.a5123d5d730703c4717231f3cc3d4f3b.png  image.png.4488a26cae126454bfff7bb950ffe3d9.png Thanks again  @Islam Soliman for "intentionally" getting stuck to make me feel better :) You will have to do more of those as I will be looking out for your drives and join them. You are stuck with me!

A big thank you to all fellow drivers. It was great driving with you and I learnt a lot of desert driving tips and "life lessons" in this drive. 

Let's meet next week and have a blast, as always!

image.png.3ff3dafaeb927ebf0b2fdcf28455cd50.pngimage.png.b96bd6c6ec4e7c74c72dfa375013f2b1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Dear fellow dune bashers. Below a link to some Gladiator POV videos of our Lisaili drive last Saturday. 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/sCTDU77JDEG6WXC49

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use