•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Pink Rock - Sharjah - 27 Feb 2022

Srikumar

5 hours ago, Srikumar said:

Noted @JERINE_B. @MMALEK please confirm if you are attending as else there are still some members on the WL

That should be fine. Just ensure that both frequencies are 446.006

@Srikumari have already removed myself from list.

• Like (+1) 1

@SrikumarThanks for the wonderful drive today and the opportunity to drive as a sweep in the convoy. As usual @Vanessa8580your support is much appreciated...

Yet another great drive, thanks to all the team members.👍

• Like (+1) 1

Thank you everyone. It was great drive until my radiator had the issues.  Thank you   @Srikumar and @Vanessa8580 for all your support and guidance. Special thanks to @Vanessa8580for towing me out to the road . Also to all other colleagues on the drive for their support and patience 🙏. We got the recovery truck in an hour and and had a cosy ride in it's cabin 😁.until the garage and were home by 15:00 Hrs. Long day but a great learning experience. Take care and see you all in the sand again In Sha Allah. (Will take the liberty of posting about the nature of the damage once it's diagnosed)

That's pic is Sri Kumar silhouetted on top of the dune.

PXL_20220227_045049453-01.jpeg

Edited by Taimur Khan
Photo added .
  • Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Srikumar, Thank you for leading us through an exciting trip today, it was full of learnings and fun. Great efforts at the end of the trip to find the most suitable  path out of the desert 

@Vanessa8580 very supportive and patient as always and excellent efforts towing our colleague and helping him out.

@Taimur Khan Glad to read you arrived home safely. 

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Taimur Khan said:

Thank you everyone. It was great drive until my radiator had the issues.  Thank you   @Srikumar and @Vanessa8580 for all your support and guidance. Special thanks to @Vanessa8580for towing me out to the road . Also to all other colleagues on the drive for their support and patience 🙏. We got the recovery truck in an hour and and had a cosy ride in it's cabin 😁.until the garage and were home by 15:00 Hrs. Long day but a great learning experience. Take care and see you all in the sand again In Sha Allah. (Will take the liberty of posting about the nature of the damage once it's diagnosed)

That's pic is Sri Kumar silhouetted on top of the dune.

PXL_20220227_045049453-01.jpeg

What happen @Taimur Khan?

17 minutes ago, Abdul Basit Khan said:

What happen @Taimur Khan?

@Abdul Basit Khan. Coolant leak from somewhere after a hit on my skid plate , car overheating. Would know what after the garage checks it out. Being Sunday the garage was closed. Couldn't make out from where it was leaking. 

Edited by Taimur Khan
Added

Hmmm. Well generally skid plates should installed with radiator bracket. I don't know about your case. I hope it will not cost you further. 

Take care bro 

See you soon. 

33 minutes ago, Mahmoud Taha said:

i just finished 6 drives (1 absolute, : 5 newbie). how i can apply for promotion to Fewbie drives ?

Hi @Mahmoud Taha You can follow the below link and apply for promotion once you have completed the necessary drives.

Support - Carnity.com

Important Information

Terms of use